Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,136 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti (1257 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gives Scholarship To Young Girl She Met At Pepsi Photoshoot / Fans React As Wizkid's American Ex, Justine Skye Post Curvy Pictures For Valenti / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2022
More

Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by MufasaLion: 2:07am On Feb 14, 2022
That's my girl! Make 'em boys cry!!!

cool cool cool
Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2022
Cute yoghurt she is.. cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by esky158(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Ur mate dey their husband house u dey find boy way u go make am cry fool at 30
Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2022
But unfortunately 'em boys ain't crying. Reverse is the case. cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2022
esky158:
Ur mate dey their husband house u dey find boy way u go make am cry fool at 30
Calm down bro. I know ur blood is hot

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by l0uie(m): 7:16am On Feb 14, 2022
Normal, normal the babe suppose be hotcake but her clout chasing antics and inability to mature up makes her average even though she's of high status.

But e no mean, sha. We boys go still smash. But one ounce of our seriousness no go gum her.
Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Season of love
Let me doke you and suck your pierced titties
Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by vanida6: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
cool
Re: Dj Cuppy Gives A Tour Of Her Workplace In BBC As She Dance And Celebrate Valenti by Jakumo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Reminds me of an aging drag queen or my least favorite grandma.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen, Teju Pretty Beaten And Stripped Naked For Allegedly Refusing To Refu / Moment Hospital Staff Left Rico Swavey Unattended While Making Videos / "Why I Left My Well-Paying Job To Become An Actress" - Jennifer Uzoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.