Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass (2285 Views)

Dickson Condoles With Buhari, Zulum, Kyari Family On Abba Kyari’s Death / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by Iliveforever(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Upliftment101:
Ohamadike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (Peace be upon him) prophesied that kyari will leave Igbo land in shame and disgrace. That’s exactly what’s happening.
Ohamadike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (SAW) Is indeed a great prophet. Even greater than prophet Mohammed.
Was Mohammed a prophet?
Mohammed is just a useless bastard

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by dokyOloye: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Checking through some comments here, I can boldly say NEVER will Ndi Igbo preside over the affairs of this country.

WE SHALL PLAY THAT RELIGION CARD against u Muslim HATERS

You need mental health help.
Who hates others based on religion more than you terrorist muslims?
Who is always having religious riots and killing ppl more than you muslims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by OBALOLA55(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Upliftment101:
Ohamadike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (Peace be upon him) prophesied that kyari will leave Igbo land in shame and disgrace. That’s exactly what’s happening.
Ohamadike Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (SAW) Is indeed a great prophet. Even greater than prophet Mohammed.
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by kettykin: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
I remember this curse and I laughed it off and one of those mis talks and misdirected aggression
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stop crying. You'll understand POLITICALLY
dokyOloye:

You need mental health help.
Who hates others based on religion more than you terrorist muslims?
Who is always having religious riots and killing ppl more than you muslims?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by Christistruth00: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
The Curse has backfired because Kanu will be in Jail longer than Abba Kyari

It must be all the innocent blood that IPOB shed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Checking through some comments here, I can boldly say NEVER will Ndi Igbo preside over the affairs of this country.

Your fathers will tell you they ate better when NDI IGBO presided over the affairs of Nigeria

If not for those who want their share of national cake the last thing in an Igbo mans mind is the leadership of Nigeria...

Those who have held the presidency for years are not doing better than Igbo's intact the whole hate is the fear of what igbos have achieved even without the taste of power grin

Most times I don't like replying you low brainers not capable of reasoning....Ask how many people that have been killed out of hunger in katsina, ask the number that was killed by Northern terrorists, ask the number of those living below poverty level and then ask about same data in Enugu State and tell again what you gained with PRESIDENCY

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Your father is not a good historian.
He didn't tell you that the few months Aguyi Ironsi was head of State, he destroyed and compromised all parastatal with his ethno-bigotry. That's the ONLY time Igbo ever lead, zik was mere figurehead/ceremonial President. Tafawa Balewa was whom with power.

The last thing Igbo man think of his Presidency yet you've been begging, threatening and sponsoring propaganda against aspirants who are threat to your UNACHIEVABLE PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION.
That's a big joke on you all.

ezenwajosh:
Your fathers will tell you they ate better when NDI IGBO presided over the affairs of Nigeria

If not for those who want their share of national cake the last thing in an Igbo mans mind is the leadership of Nigeria...

Those who have held the presidency for years are not doing better than Igbo's intact the whole hate is the fear of what igbos have achieved even without the taste of power grin

Most times I don't like replying you low brainers not capable of reasoning....Ask how many people that have been killed out of hunger in katsina, ask the number that was killed by Northern terrorists, ask the number of those living below poverty level and then ask about same data in Enugu State and tell again what you gained with PRESIDENCY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by 1821on: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by 1821oneni: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
helinues:
And yet the idiot is still languishing in the cell.

He could see prophesy about others but couldn't see about himself.

Iranu
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by 1821onee: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s][quote author=TheNiceGuy post=110225825][/quote][/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by 1821on: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Stop crying. You'll understand POLITICALLY
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by 1821oo: 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Your father is not a good historian.
He didn't tell you that the few months Aguyi Ironsi was head of State, he destroyed and compromised all parastatal with his ethno-bigotry. That's the ONLY time Igbo ever lead, zik was mere figurehead/ceremonial President. Tafawa Balewa was whom with power.

The last thing Igbo man think of his Presidency yet you've been begging, threatening and sponsoring propaganda against aspirants who are threat to your UNACHIEVABLE PRESIDENTIAL POSITION.
That's a big joke on you all.

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s brutal Curse On Abba Kyari Has Come To Pass by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:20am On Feb 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Lol...
Igbos don't really care about the presidency. All they want is a level playing field for everyone.
In fact, Igbos will not even vote for their own brother who is contesting.
And if it becomes too much, they continue disturbing the whole country and trooping to your own region to drag your own little resources with you.
Lol... It's one Nigeria, my dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Sheikh Ahmad Gumi As A Military Officer / OBI Campaign Pictures From Ekiti State. / Sanwwo Olu Introduces Free Charges POS In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.