Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,970 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Do You Want Your Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Want Your Babe? (458 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Want Your Babe? by Enemyofpeace: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Today is Valentine’s Day, that brings to mind this very important question, how do you want your girl when you toast her? do you want her sheep or do you prefer her giving you a add time before saying yes to you?
Re: How Do You Want Your Babe? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't understand...
Re: How Do You Want Your Babe? by Goodmarlian: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
I like sheep girls.. tongue
Re: How Do You Want Your Babe? by Goldbw122(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm, I like slim bullet, and curve shape.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Want Your Babe? by MufasaLion: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo Nigerian Women For Beginners / For / I Need Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.