Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask? (408 Views)

I Bought The Fake Haers Vacuum Flask / I Need A Flask Cooler That Can Hold Food For At Least 24 Hours / Mums Help!! Drinking Cold Water After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask? by fineboynl(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
I when to the market and I ask the seller but he told me they are the same and no much deference. Since the plastic is much cheaper I go for it.

Na my friend is arguing with me that the steeless retain more heat for longer time. Is this true? Already bought plastic.
Re: Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask? by KiNg0G: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
no it does not, stainless is a conductor it gives out heat... and when the primary supplier is down it cools down fast

but plastic is an insulator....it absorbs heat on the inside.. anything that absorbs it takes eternity to cool down.

now Bros use your common Sense between the two and answer your question...

2 Likes

Re: Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask? by dawnomike(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
The oversabi poster above me must have missed his physics classes... Saying okpala with confidence and insolence.

4 Likes

Re: Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask? by Ulunne777(f): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Both retain nothing.
Re: Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask? by KiNg0G: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
dawnomike:
The oversabi poster above me must have missed his physics classes... Saying okpala with confidence and insolence.
at least he missed physics class, shows he went to school..not talking about a degenerate lowlife like you that haven't seen the four corner walls of a school block.

do you even know what the threads about?
smelling illiterate
Re: Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask? by Snitch24(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
dawnomike:

LMAO grin
Re: Does Steeless Flask Retain Heat/cold Than Plastic Flask? by bigcee(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2022
dawnomike:
Lol grin That's the problem of that guy. Ignore him. Na common troll him be.

(1) (Reply)

The Wisdom Of Starting Small / I'm Dying Slowly / If You Want To Get Rid Of Cockroaches .Do These Simple Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.