Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,232 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... (191 Views)

Aftermath Of Valentine's Day Romance (picture) / Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Ahmback(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
For the next nine months, no prayers will be answer because God will be busy molding new babies and the whole heaven will be busy packaging them for delivery!

1 Like

Re: Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Ahmback(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Angel Michael go don collect plenty bookings tire today
Re: Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Jeon(f): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
Ahmback:
For the next nine months, no prayers will be answer because God will be busy molding new babies and the whole heaven will be busy packaging them for delivery!
[/s]

senseless..

1 Like

Re: Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Jeon(f): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
[s]
Ahmback:
Angel Michael go don collect plenty bookings tire today
[/s]

grow up poo.

no humor in this..

1 Like

Re: Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Ahmback(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
i'm senseless..
yeah, that's obvious
Re: Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Ahmback(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jeon:

no humor in this..
you and i know that you're a sadist. You u have no sense of humour
Re: Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Jeon(f): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ahmback:
yeah, that's obvious

but didn't wrote this
to mock GOD and the Angel's for nothing but to feel like a crackhead dry clown.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Jeon(f): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ahmback:
you and i know that you're a sadist. You u have no sense of humour

lolz...
trying so hard.. honestly if you show this to a new born baby, he/she may swear and curse you with their heart and stomach..

this is just dry as fuvk.

1 Like

Re: Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Ahmback(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jeon:

lolz...
trying so hard.. honestly if you show this to a new born baby, he/she may swear and curse you with their heart and stomach..

this is just dry as fuvk.
pass
Re: Because Of Valentine's Day, Heaven.... by Jeon(f): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ahmback:
pass

dry ass clown wannabe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Magazine / Romance / Every Man Born To Cheat, WATCH What Popular Star Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.