Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? (1092 Views)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Creativeace(m): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Personally I have not seen my own tears In as long as I can remember, funny how it is easier for we guys to get suicidal but never drop a tear in the process. Ladies you guys are invited too, have you ever witnessed a man in your life cry ? Maybe your dad, boyfriend or husband, cause I know it's extremely rare.

I just paid my gee a surprised visit, but he took too long to come out of his room, I knew he was definitely doing something he didn't want me to notice, so he came out with damp eyes, having tried drying his tears, and dude had to lie he was smoking weed just to keep me from finding out, somebody that has never had a cigarette.
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by MufasaLion: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't cry irrespective of whatever. It's been more than a decade I last cried.
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
SIMPS cry for women, dem plenty for internet. Most of them are even here on nairaland. angry they are known as Simps and pussy ass niggas!

Some of them run up and down seeking for help on what to do,, the moment a girl breaks up and dump their ass. They can't help it but to start crying emotionally like pussy ass niggas they are!
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Chloraseptic: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ladies cry naturally.. from having sex to menstruation to giving birth. So their tears should be taken with a grain of salt..

But when guyman cries that's some really strong shiit going on there.

Personally, I only shed a tear when I'm slicing onions or peeling orange
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Creativeace(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=MufasaLion post=110232953]I don't cry irrespective of whatever. It's been more than a decade I last cried.

But you've had to hold it in at times right ?
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Creativeace(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
SIMPS cry for women, dem plenty for internet. Most of them are even here on nairaland. angry they are known as Simps and pussy ass niggas!

Some of them run up and down seeking for help on what to do,, the moment a girl breaks up or dump their ass.

Bro everything is not about women, they're worse things that break a man, such as feeling insufficient, being broke etc Am a redpiller too, but it doesn't have to be about women always mate

2 Likes

Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by MufasaLion: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=Creativeace post=110233065][/quote]

I really don't know. I can only be pained but I don't feel the urge to cry. I always wonder how easy it is for some people to cry.

1 Like

Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
i cried on saturday
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Creativeace:

Bro everything is not about women, they're worse things that break a man, such as feeling insufficient, being broke etc Am a redpiller too, but it doesn't have to be about women always mate

Nice one bro. Now you're talking. I love the fact you're a Red piller.

Generally, men don't cry no matter how hard or painful the situation is. An insufficient fund can be annoying and frustrating.. But that man mean the guy should cry. He rather hustles, make money and fill up his account.

God bless you comrade.

2 Likes

Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by MAGG0T(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
cheesy

cry because of a woman?...yeah only when I lose a client
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Creativeace(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

I really don't know. I can only be pained but I don't feel the urge to cry. I always wonder how easy it is for some people to cry.

I don't mean cries with sound, as in tears never build up in your glands ? With your throat tasting bitter ?
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by MufasaLion: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
Creativeace:

I don't mean cries with sound, as in tears never build up in your glands ? With your throat tasting bitter ?

Nah.
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Creativeace(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
i cried on saturday

What could possibly have caused that ?
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Creativeace:

What could possibly have caused that ?

just memories of my late parent
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Federov(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
I cried last month.... Sometimes guys tend to shed tears when stuff seem though and rough sad
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by seyidesign(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
My cry means noting to my girlfriend, come and see tears when she treating to quite the relationship, am just so fond of her but she never appreciates my love �
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Creativeace(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hisbah21:

just memories of my late parent

Hmmm, my parents are still alive so I can't relate your pain, but I think we lose things in this life, as it is full of additions and subtractions, am thinking the loss is still fresh cos you should have gotten over it by now
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pussy ass niggars

Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Creativeace(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
seyidesign:
My cry means noting to my girlfriend, come and see tears when she treating to quite the relationship, am just so fond of her but she never appreciates my love �

Bro you cried for a woman ?
Ah mate, men are a symbol of authority and strength, if you cried for her affection, and she knows, then I think you've lost that manly aura with her
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Creativeace:

Hmmm, my parents are still alive so I can't relate your pain, but I think we lose things in this life, as it is full of additions and subtractions, am thinking the loss is still fresh cos you should have gotten over it by now

yes is fresh and the interval is not that far..just about 7months between them
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Creativeace(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Federov:
I cried last month.... Sometimes guys tend to shed tears when stuff seem though and rough sad

Hmmmm
We just have to keep the no tear campaign going mate

1 Like

Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Creativeace(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hisbah21:

yes is fresh and the interval is not that far..just about 7months between them

It's the same way we'll all die one day, concentrate on making them proud wherever they are,
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
seyidesign:
You better disembark from that relationship before me and my guys go vex track and disembody you

1 Like

Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Creativeace:

It's the same way we'll all die one day, concentrate on making them proud wherever they are,

thanks
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by FirmTR(m): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2022
I cry, but I shed no tears..
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Biggiefela(m): 7:01am On Feb 15, 2022
The last time i cried was when my lil bro passed away cry on T it hurt my soul
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by chatinent: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2022
Only onions can make me cry.
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by Jeon(f): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2022
yes countlessly ,I loved their confidence and can also express their feelings straightforward. I like a man that as an equal balance of masculinity and femininity that works together.

not some random stereotypes said "men don't cry "

2 Likes

Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by htdot: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2022
I can only cry for money..
Re: Men, When Last Did You Cry ? Ladies Have You Witnessed Your Man Cry ? by debbydams(f): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2022
Yes...it's funny when guyman shed tears

(1) (Reply)

Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 / Peter Obi or Tinubu. who can serve better?? / There Is Actually No Meaning Whatsoever To Life Unless..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.