Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,061 members, 7,946,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. (4839 Views)

I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Super Eagles Defender Kenneth Omeruo Completes Leganes Move / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Defender, Tyronne Ebuehi Joins Benfica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Adesina18111(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2022
U are clown I swear...ur response is hilarious I swear grin grin cheesy

chukwuibuipob:
I 'm not Ur friend In Ur uncke
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by Maxymilliano(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
He could have made his way into the camp of Enugu Rangers as a backroom staff if he had anything to offer in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by 9jaBloke: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
No pictures, No video

I once heard that he coaches and he still granted interviews late last year.

You may have wasted your tears on a total stranger.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by GambaOsaka: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
elpochas:
These Post makes me Remember the lyrics of Coldplay Viva la diva.I Used to Rule d World,Seas Will Rise when i gave the Word,Now in da Morning i Sleep alone and Sweep the Streets i Used to Rule.

I used to roll the dice , see the fear in my enemies’ eyes…..
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by HandsomeHITLER(m): 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
elpochas:
These Post makes me Remember the lyrics of Coldplay Viva la diva.I Used to Rule d World,Seas Will Rise when i gave the Word,Now in da Morning i Sleep alone and Sweep the Streets i Used to Rule.
How I love that song ❤️
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by majamajic(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
He don chop money finish
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by rickpat(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
he didn't make so much from football...retired at age 30 because of injury...though he played in Holland, UAE and back home for rangers...he is a coach presently with an amateur club in enugu play in NLO...the bus thing is a side hustle...the painful thing is that Nigerian clubs are owing him...he was assistant in fc ifeanyi ubah,rangers,a club in benin republic and he was head coach for Delta force for six months...all the money amount to up to 6million naira...when he came to ask for his money with Delta force...the commissioner for sport tonubuk okowa(the governor's brother) was mocking him and say see how an ex international look like...he did not come to beg them money,yet that treatment for his sweat?...God dey o... politicians ride on
Re: Ex Super Eagles Defender Spotted Loading Buses At Enugu Park. by bluefilm: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
Tomek09:
FROM GRACE TO GRASS.

“At Abakpa Motor Park, Enugu, I saw former Super Eagles Defender Kingsley Obiekwu (Shagari Udoji) loading buses to Nsukka.

I hugged and greeted him, then cried like a man. Life can be cruel Yes. He never made it to the highest level Yes but where are his teammates.

I will tell Kanu Nwankwo about this. They won Olympics together in Atlanta 1996.

Obiekwu last made headline when his younger brother died in the field of play” — Okwuluora

#nkanutv
#nkanutvupdates
#nk

That's life.

Each person is on a different journey to experience life in a different way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez - Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth, Facts And More / Free Betting Codes For All / Ur Local Players Suprised Us - Rwanda Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.