Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Hanifa's 'killer' Makes U-turn, Denies Kidnapping And Killing The 5-year-old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hanifa's 'killer' Makes U-turn, Denies Kidnapping And Killing The 5-year-old (206 Views)

Wizkid Makes U-turn, Denies Mocking Davido, Chioma / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Meet Lil Richie, 5-year-old Kid And Recording Artiste Who Has Tattoos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hanifa's 'killer' Makes U-turn, Denies Kidnapping And Killing The 5-year-old by TheGistDay: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Abdulmalik Tanko, the school proprietor who had confessed to the kidnap and murder of 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar, has now pleaded not guilty to the kidnap and murder of the young girl.

Initially, while being paraded at the Kano State Police Headquarters, Tanko had told journalists that he kidnapped and killed the victim with N100 rat poison before burying her remains in a shallow grave in one of his schools.

https://thegistday.com/2022/02/15/hanifas-killer-makes-u-turn-denies-kidnapping-and-killing-the-5-year-old/

Re: Hanifa's 'killer' Makes U-turn, Denies Kidnapping And Killing The 5-year-old by Goldbw122(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Hmm life

(1) (Reply)

Promise Me You Won’t Compete With Me In The Future - Bobrisky / Bestselling Author, Reno Omokri Lists Four Ways To 'enjoy Life', Tweeps React / Police Officer Captured Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.