Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

"Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC (20550 Views)

Novak Djokovic Takes On 2 Fat Sumo Heavyweight Fighters (Photos) / Novak Djokovic Beats Rafael Nadal To Win Australian Open Men's Final (Pics) / The Trophies Unveiled By FIFA For The 2018 World Cup In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by DoggoneDogg: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
lexy2014:

Bro, am not sure where that lady gets her own definition of the word vaccine. Tnx for trying to enlighten her

I have tried & tried but she's not learning.
I'll leave her to rot in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by Digmygold: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

It is your soul that has been sold to the devil and you are the pained one.

Wailing 666 carrier.

No,unlike you, my soul isn't and can never be sold to the devil. Jump into the lagoon to end your unending misery.

You are pained that he chose not to sell his soul to the devil like you have foolishly done. Carry your cross, dumbo.

1 Like

Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by do4luv14(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Because we have immunocompromised people among us who may be affected because of our unwillingness to take precautions it is not always about you but about the interest and well being of your next-door neighbour because our rights are all collective

Do you know what you had been saying,

BTW, as far as am concerned that vaccines are dead on arrival where it concerns me and my people

why not goan collect it
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by Mintum: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Because it is a public health emergency and rights are always collective.

It isn't about you but the interest and well being of others the government must protect public safety and an ongoing pandemic is tantamount to public safety if enforcing vaccine mandates is a way of ridding ourselves of the no then under emergency powers many democratic governments are well within their rights to enforce.
Novak Djokovic complied with every laid down covid rules before travelling to Australia. The rule says either you are vaccinated or you have a medical exemption and Djokovic had a medical exemption. That's why the australian court ruled in his favour. The law under which djokovic was deported had nothing to do with covid, it's a law that gives the australian minister of immigration the power to deport anyone that might pose or cause a security threat to the country. When Djokovic defeated them in court, they now hid under that law and said his presence in the country might cause "civil unrest" and went ahead to deport him. This had nothing to do with public health, they just wanted to punish him for being an advocate of people's right to choose whether to be vaccinated or not.

The WHO’s position is that national authorities and conveyance operators should not introduce requirements of proof of COVID-19 vaccination for international travel as a condition for departure or entry, given that there are still critical unknowns regarding the efficacy of vaccination in reducing transmission. So if Djokovic complied with all the requirements to enter australia as the courts confirmed, didn't have covid and is supported by the WHO position on using proof of covid vaccination as a requirement for travel then how is this about public health? They wouldn't listen to the WHO, they wouldn't listen to the courts, they were just bent on deporting him because it's nothing but a vindictive witch hunt because he dared to stand up against the ALMIGHTY government.

2 Likes

Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by leye4u: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Please keep quiet you don't know anything neither are you an expert in the field.
If you know what logic is you would not be saying this rubbish and you are the one listening to propaganda.
Let's talk about vaccines a little,
How are vaccines made, it is usually by isolating the causative virus and purifying it then it is passed into the human body in very LITTLE quantity, the human body then produces a natural immunity to the virus...that's the science of vaccines in simple terms

But when it came to Corona virus ,they didn't do that,the virus wasnt isolated or purified its was MRNA that was used. The corona vaccine cant even be called a vaccine
Its just an experiment .....an experiment that failed woefully.

Several people who have taken the so called corona virus have still contacted corona .

But Big pharma such as Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson and Johnsons all cashed out big time ....they racked in billions of dollars .

Corona was business ....a devilish business plan
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by jarvis4: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The government has a duty to protect everyone the immunocompromised are at risk and everyone including the vaccinated should be afraid because the virus is mutating and putting our normalcy on hold.
I am a lady not an oga talk like someone who is educated
Oh lady.. Well the virus is overrated. Take your vaccine and don't force it on people who don't want to take
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by potent5(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Did the vaccine not go through clinical trials is that not a safety test already? And I should listen to you because you are not compromised and you know what you are saying right?
Mr oversabi, when did the vaccine go through clinical trial in Nigeria as expected. Or do you not know that your so called experts in Nigeria ought to have carried out rigorous tests for safety and efficacy before allowing Nigerians to get injected? That you have been turned into guinea pig for the vaccine does not make you a pig.

1 Like

Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by peggywebbs(f): 3:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Lol...really? Which pfizer medication do you know? You think they make paracetamol?

CXLVII:

But you use other Pfizer medications?

I am sorry to say, you are very dumb!

Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by bepositive11: 3:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
I Love the courage of Novak.
I will Sacrifice all including my life not to take that thing. Never Ever.

Your ignorance is too much

Rather lose your life than not take a vaccine, why? For what?

Uneducated folks should vacate this planet soon. Holding humanity back for nothing
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by BluntCrazeMan: 3:41am On Feb 16, 2022
WibusJaga:
No one should be forced to take that vaccine against his will. Why should Vaccinated people feel threatened by the Unvaccinated?
6 6 6
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by CXLVII: 4:21am On Feb 16, 2022
peggywebbs:
Lol...really? Which pfizer medication do you know? You think they make paracetamol?

Pfizer? Are you kidding?

Hello! Pfizer makes paracetamol. Learn that today and update yourself
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by Oblion(m): 5:47am On Feb 16, 2022
You're an otondo, you just don't know it yet, tryna be smart by half, thinking you're the enlightened one..
AmazonTopaz:

Since Americans and many in Europe are dying of the pandemic and they have a better health care system than Nigeria does that not go to tell you that covid is a serious disease that should be treated and addressed effectively?
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by dizon: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Please shut up, the virus is a public health emergency that is highly contagious it is not the vaccinated that are crying but the government and health workers that are being overwhelmed In the hospital.

Also the fact that the virus remains rife it is not about you or the choice of other idiots refusing to get the vaccine, the economy is being hit, lives are affected and the society is not completely back to normal so government is within it's right to enforce anything that will bring about public safety so government will not leave you alone when you consciously put others at risk.
Who is this s brainwashed morön? You are sounding like a very big fool. Do you even know the implementation of this rubbish you are advocating? Tomorrow if the government wants to impose anything, all they have to do is concoct one public health emergency and everyone's rights and freedom flies out of the window in the name of public health. A vaccine that didn't go through all the necessary process to make sure it's ok for human use, A vaccine that has indeed been shown to cause negative effects on some people, a vaccine even the WHO say they don't know how effective it is in preventing transmission of the virus, a vaccine that has indeed not been able to prevent covid infection and covid deaths in those that have taken it. It's same vaccine you are supporting that people should be made to take it by force? You are a very stupid person and if you didn't know before, know it now.

1 Like

Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by royalamour(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2022
Neimar:
Rest abeg
Too much noise

You obviously are a kid.

1 Like

Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by Imjustagirl(f): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
Actually, since your refusal to take it still makes your likes end up in the hospital and overwhelm health workers who are over worked and also affects economic and social life with things not getting back to normal then you are also required to take it for public good and as far as these vaccines are concerned although it reduces the risk of transmission and infection because the virus is prone to mutations nobody is out of the woods, the people who are unvaccinated are more likely to spread it to those unvaccinated for other health reasons thereby hindering public health and safety.

Show me the years of actual science and evidence or you yourself are not different from the propagandist.

I have done my proper research and I don't wait for the media to feed me information , since you have a contrary opinion meet the health experts and challenge them since you are aunty logic grin.

Please keep quiet the disparities is only in your head and not in actual reality if anybody wanted to depopulate you they would have done it long ago without the vaccines you are not that important to be depopulated.

Lmao. Like I said keep watching and parroting CNN. You assume I'm not in the medical field myself. My biochemistry degree begs to differ.

That aside my dear take the vaccine as much as you want with all the booster shots and whatnot. Make yourself a willing guinea pig for the pharmco companies that are even unwilling to take their own vaccines. Put aside your common sense and remain manipulated.

Just don't try to force it down the throat of those of us who don't want anything to do with it. Supporting govts to become tyrannical all in the name of "public health". Na ona get sense pass. Remain with your vaccine.

In 2 years though I hope you remember this convo. Hopefully not with regrets.

Meanwhile read up myocarditis and the vaccine. How many, especially young people without preexisting conditions have died from this suddenly or developed a heart problem just shortly after taking the vaccine. Also the rise in cases of cancer and AIDS among those who have taken the vaccine

Like I said, tip if the iceberg, tip of the iceberg. But I fear for some experience will be the only thing that will teach them. Sad. All for a sickness that has 99% survival rate.
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Mintum:

Get your facts right, Djokovic followed the laid down rules for entry into australia as regards covid. The rule says either you are vaccinated or you have a medical exemption and Djokovic had a medical exemption. That's why the australian court ruled in his favour. The law under which djokovic was deported had nothing to do with covid, it's a law that gives the australian minister of immigration the power to deport anyone that might pose or cause a security threat to the country. When Djokovic defeated them in court, they now hid under that law and said his presence in the country might cause "civil unrest" and went ahead to deport him. The whole thing was a fishy business, they just wanted to punish him for being an advocate of people's right to choose whether to be vaccinated or not. And yes, it's not by force to play tennis but at the same time, it's not by force for a country to be the host of a grandslam. If the australians ever try this abitrary decisions to exclude people based on their beliefs again then it's time world tennis governing bodies strip the australian open of it's grand slam status. We can't have a situation where the government of a country decides who will play or not play in grandslams based on whether they like the person's beliefs or not.

You are really funny. Australia has one of the strictest covid19 regulations. Millions of Australians are being restricted from certain places in their own country because they have not been vaccinated and you think they will be happy to see someone get an exemption from the same covid19 restrictions because he is a star? It would have been a slap on their face. It is true that Djokovic met the criteria to be exempted (even though there are allegations he fraudulently got a postive covid19 test result so as to get the exemption as that was one of the criteria to be medically exempted to play in the AO). What made his case worst and why so many Australians and the govt wanted him out of the country is the fact that he has previously and continues to embolden those who do not want to get vaccinated, jeopardizing the govt effort to curtail the infection. It is quite understandable not to get vaccinated because of a medical condition or because you have an adverse reaction to the vaccine which is very rare. But it becomes unreasonable if one choose not to get vaccinated at all. He is still saying he doesn't know much about the vaccine. What do you want to know, he can't say. This is someone who has held and supported unscientific claims before like supporting an unscientific claim that positive emotions can purify toxic water and food. Lol.

Most top tennis players are vaccinated (including those that took part in the Australian open) and the game can go on without those like Djokovic who think they can jeopardize public health and safety by their anti-vaccine stance. He is not vaccinated. He is more likely to get infected and spread the virus than those who are vaccinated.

You talked about about the tennis governing bodies stripping Australia of hosting the grand slam. Lol. And give it to who? Nigeria? Lol. Are you aware that many developed countries have similar Covid19 rules and regulations? The winter Olympics is currently being held under strict covid19 protocol. Are you aware he is not likely to compete in the French open (Roland Garros) because of a recently parliament passed covid19 rule in France. Same thing in spain. I guess they will have to strip France from hosting the Grand slam! grin

Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by Lightorder: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Yeah, because you were never immunized as a child before and was never given injections and drugs undecided
says you
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by do4luv14(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
leye4u:

The vaccine propaganda has done alot of damage to your thinking pattern.

To be sincere...what you are saying isn't logical, you are just pouring out the Covid 19 narrative that we all hear in the news media.

What you are saying isn't new we all hear the same from Dr Fauci....lol

Stop listening to CNN and the likes , those guys are wicked and dont mean well for you.

Why do you think alot of countries are all dropping the covid restrictions....you think say they are not wise..

May the Lord be with you .Amen

It seems, she doesn't knew what she is talking about, or rather she had been paid to further the propaganda, and she is doing so, just like BMC
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by syntekelite(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Took that vaccine last month just to have the feeling

That shit is damnnn crazy

It makes you feel sick
Headache

Lol.. very right , funny part is all men i know wey take am still contracted covid after the vaccine..very wierd..
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by syntekelite(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

As long as there is a public emergency which concerns the general public it is not about you but about everybody and so you don't get to have a choice that will put others at risk

People who took the vaccine contracted covid more than those who dont give a f... abt the vaccine..
Re: "Will Sacrifice Trophies If Told To Get Jab "- NOVAK DJOKOVIC by chiefolododo(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing the basics about rights
Hmmm thank you, you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odemwingie And Sarah Welcome Baby Boy / Neymar Denies Claim He Raped A Woman He Met On Instagram (Video) / Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.