Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,513 members, 7,892,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) (605 Views)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Heartbreaking Moment A Terminally-ill Mother Says Bye To Her Five-year Old(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Ghanaian lady finds mentally-ill mother in town, spends good time with her (video)
ANDREAS KAMASAH
February 11, 2022 4:47 PM

A humbling video of a Ghanaian lady spending time with a mentally-ill woman reported to be her mother has got social media users talking.

In the video that is making the rounds on Instagram, the lady is seen sitting beside the woman while attempting to interact with her.

With smiles written all over her, the lady handed something in a paper bag believed to be food to her alleged mother before handshaking her hand.

The emotion-triggering video captured the mentally-ill woman walking away after the interaction with the young lady.

Many Ghanaian Instagram users have been commending the lady with some asking her to take her to the hospital for treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9EjnZHQYSc

"She should take her to hospital, my mom is going through dis condition, I always take her to hospital wen it comes," one eriqueensglow wrote.

Then, abenaoforiwah also said: "Awwwww God bless her in her mum situation she still loves her hmmmm some will ignore her because shy and disgrace"

Pulse

Re: Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) by Nbotee(m): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2022
She needs to explain why the mother was roaming the streets in the first place before deciding to go with a camera to capture the "humble" moment

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) by baby124: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na wa o.
Re: Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Only a girl child can do this.The male gang will ghost her and see her as a disgrace.I'm so crying right now.
Re: Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) by ahnie: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
I love the little calm Madame above me.
Lolxxxx little wahala misspea
Re: Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) by ahnie: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
So touching!
Re: Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) by MufasaLion: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
angry
Re: Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) by MufasaLion: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a girl child can do this.The male gang will ghost her and see her as a disgrace.I'm so crying right now.

Would like to see your tears.
Re: Ghanaian Finds Mentally-ill Mother In Town, Spends Good Time With Her (video) by Uyi168: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2022
and she had to go with plenty paparazzi and a video crew??

(1) (Reply)

When Should Divorce Be Necessary? | Signs You Need To Get Out / Should The Wife Or Husband Pay For Purchase On A Family Business? / Will Don Jazzy's Mom Burial Be Like Obi Cubana' Mom Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.