Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter (1442 Views)

GAC Motor gift Davido & wife a brand new GAC motor 2024 GN8 MPV,a wedding gift / 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Laila Nwoko Congratulates Regina Daniels On The Birth Of Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by mrmayormedia: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Actor Williams Uchemba gifted wife a Mercedes-Benz as a push present following the birth of their first child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srxoM0_mBBA[/url]

See Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6984908/williams-uchemba-wife-welcome-first

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by Ladycy22: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
That's good sha
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
I wish to get one for her too, but i dont av a girlfriend.
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by Healfastijn(f): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congrats to them.
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by Mariangeles(f): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
A man expresses true happiness by giving.
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by Ihavethingstodo: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations � to them
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by MJBOLT: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
how do women express true happiness??

Mariangeles:

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by Mariangeles(f): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
MJBOLT:

Devotion.

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by decatalyst(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations to the woman and the family.

Relationship and love sweet when there is money.

May we not lack money and good health. Amen.
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by decatalyst(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

You are very correct. That's my love language...being able to express by giving.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
No wonder girl dey like men. Na this kain thing dem dey find
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
MJBOLT:

By bring toto na. E pass that one angry
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
decatalyst:

You are very correct. That's my love language...being able to express by giving.

Pele o.....mr lover man. But your sister for house go dey beg you for money you go say you no get angry
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
MJBOLT:

No mind her, most Nigerian girls that are very stingy
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by decatalyst(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Pele o.....mr lover man. But your sister for house go dey beg you for money you go say you no get angry

Shut your mouth! I am not a reflection of your messed up sense and life!
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by mrmayormedia: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:

how u know?
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
decatalyst:

Shut your mouth! I am not a reflection of your messed up sense and life!

E pain am tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by LesbianBoy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
mrmayormedia:
how u know?

When I see SIMPS I dey always know them angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by 1Sharon(f): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
It's not that serious.
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by pretydiva(f): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
All these celebrities go start trend begin mount pressure on men undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by mrmayormedia: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
decatalyst:
Congratulations to the woman and the family.

Relationship and love sweet when there is money.

May we not lack money and good health. Amen.
Amen
Re: Williams Uchemba Presents His Wife A Car Following The Birth Of Their Daughter by mrmayormedia: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:
No wonder girl dey like men. Na this kain thing dem dey find
love is sweet when you have money

(1) (Reply)

CHRISLAND School Conceals Alleged Rape And S*X Tape Of 10-yr Old Girl / 7 Nollywood Actresses That Converted To Islam / "Why I Hate White Garment Churches"– Pastor David Ibiyeomie Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.