Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

‘i’m Happy To Be Back’ –ujah Thrilled To Return From Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘i’m Happy To Be Back’ –ujah Thrilled To Return From Injury (128 Views)

AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Ameh Traditional Wedding Photos / Anthony Ujah And Elizabeth Pre-wedding Photos On The Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Happy To Be Back’ –ujah Thrilled To Return From Injury by solbase10(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
Union Berlin forward Anthony Ujah can’t hide his excitement after returning to the pitch following a lengthy Injury layoff.
Ujah returned to the pitch for the first time since June 2020 in Union Berlin’s 3-0 home defeat to Borussia Dortmund on Sunday.

The forward featured for 18 minutes against Dortmund and was happy to be on the pitch again after spending 20 months on the sidelines.

“I’m very happy to be back on the pitch. It was a very, very long time, but I fought my way back,” Ujah was quoted by Bz-Berlin.

“I’ve been playing football long enough; I know how it’s done.

”I just have to be ready.”

[b]Source: https://www.completesports.com/im-happy-to-be-back-ujah-thrilled-to-return-from-injury/

(1) (Reply)

Sporting Cp Vs Man City / Bendel Insurance Vs Jatete Fc At Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium. / Nrtc Football Prediction Giveaway On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.