Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Had The Weirdest Dream Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had The Weirdest Dream Last Night (409 Views)

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / Share Your Weirdest Dream Experience Here....let Them Flow!! / Whats The Weirdest Dream You've Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had The Weirdest Dream Last Night by Dopenigga(m): 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Normally, I hardly remember my dreams. They just come and when I wake up, I would have forgotten almost everything that happened. But the dream I had last night felt so real. I was fvcking shaking when I woke up.

So about the dream: I was laying on the bed with a girl beside me. It was in the middle of the night. I was just waking up from my sleep in the dream. The next thing I saw was another girl walking back and forth in front of my bed. I was still trying to understand what was happening. All of a sudden, the girl I was lying with, held me so tight in form of a hug. Then the girl that was walking back and forth brought out 2 eggs and tried breaking them on my head. When I saw what she was about to do, I used every strength within me to wrestle the girl trying to hold me down. When I got up, I carried the girl that was about breaking the eggs on my head and threw her to the wall. She stood up and tried coming back again, but this time I flung her as far away as possible. I threw her like she was paper. I don't know where I got the extra strength from. When I threw her the second time, I started running and that was when I woke up.

A dream has never felt this real. When I woke up, I had to do my research online and I saw that seeing broken eggs in your dream is a sign of bad luck and negativity.

Abeg, am I overthinking this or is this something serious
Re: I Had The Weirdest Dream Last Night by dawnomike(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dopenigga:
Normally, I hardly remember my dreams. They just come and when I wake up, I would have forgotten almost everything that happened. But the dream I had last night felt so real. I was fvcking shaking when I woke up.

So about the dream: I was laying on the bed with a girl beside me. It was in the middle of the night. I was just waking up from my sleep in the dream. The next thing I saw was another girl walking back and forth in front of my bed. I was still trying to understand what was happening. All of a sudden, the girl I was lying with, held me so tight in form of a hug. Then the girl that was walking back and forth brought out 2 eggs and tried breaking them on my head. When I saw what she was about to do, I used every strength within me to wrestle the girl trying to hold me down. When I got up, I carried the girl that was about breaking the eggs on my head and threw her to the wall. She stood up and tried coming back again, but this time I flung her as far away as possible. I threw her like she was paper. I don't know where I got the extra strength from. When I threw her the second time, I started running and that was when I woke up.

A dream has never felt this real. When I woke up, I had to do my research online and I saw that seeing broken eggs in your dream is a sign of bad luck and negativity.

Abeg, am I overthinking this or is this something serious
As them no break the eggs for your head... You'll be fine

1 Like

Re: I Had The Weirdest Dream Last Night by gasparpisciotta: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
Be careful and don’t double date for now.
Re: I Had The Weirdest Dream Last Night by Jeremani: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
I can interprete dreams 100%
In my area some thinks I see vision

So anything I tell you don't take with a pitch of salt

That two egg na ur testicles
If say them break am, you won't be able to give birth again.

So try as much as possible to avoid fvck e no good.

I know you will appreciate this but don't mention

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Really Cheat / Watch Davido’s 3 Baby Mama’s Link Up At O2 Arena / (VIDEO) Comments As Movie Sound Man Was Seen Doing This .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.