Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,894 members, 7,889,952 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men (4708 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
JaneYave:
What teenagers do these days surpasses that of adults. Who will be tomorrow's leader then?

Poverty has driven many kids to do unimaginable things.
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Jeon(f): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
with the way I read "men are attracted to them because they are teenagers" shows that men are mainly pedophile..

since they sexualize tzuyu, Billie ellish, Miley, Emma Watson and cohorts during their teen era.. same way they can sexualize any upcoming teen [both poor and rich ].

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by MufasaLion: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
I believe in the existence of aliens more than the existence of kanyamatta or whatever sex charms.
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Abudu2000(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Men are attracted to them because they are teenagers not because of their juju.
same thing I told one smallie. She claim she's hot I told her u are not beautiful you are just young. She felt sad lol

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by BennyDGreat: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Abudu2000:
same thing I told one smallie. She claim she's hot I told her u are not beautiful you are just young. She felt sad lol

Small girls that should only be thinking about school now marketing sex like water chai
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men by Joelobioha(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
Zonefree:
To have a Girl Child is a dangerous adventure.
my broda embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* / More Wowo Intelligent Men Than Handsome Intelligent Men. / Somebody Should Help Me, Am Not Her Sex Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.