Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,991 members, 7,919,164 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? (559 Views)

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Don't Feel Love Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by Loverofpeace: 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin
Omo these days na only konji I dey feel for girls no more love,the last time I had feelings for a girl was 2018 omo that love really hold me strong I will be starting at the girls pics and hearing love songs,I told her I loved her ever since then she change no dey gimme face again even to be my friend na problem,she told me she has serious boyfriend and can't date me so I move on.
ever since I never get feelings for any girl again oo,no matter how pretty and decent she is I see all of them as the same,infact I don't toast a girl more than one week if they form too much I loose interest ,I notice that even the girls are suprised at my ability to move on so fast because they think I will beg and spend like other men grin I don't know if it's the redpill they are preaching Here or I have not met the right girl all I know is I pick women based on looks and intelligence not really because I love them.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
You are simply delusional, seek help

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by Loverofpeace: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

Delusional ?

Does this comment make sense?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by Zonefree(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
You're on the right track.

Na Mumu dey love Nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by Zonefree(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
[/s]
You're sick. Seek urgent help
Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by Danielkelly: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Delusional ?

No it doesn't but the reality is that every thing love in nigeria has died since the injection of Buhari regime, it now survival for the moment.
Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by Jeremani: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Love is a sign that we have weaknesses

Don't worry u will find ur match but when u do, don't lose guard
Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by bigcee(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Baba, falling in love is just a normal feeling. But you must use your senses and never lose guard.
Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by goshikid: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na who get money the love o

Naija babes nowadays no the love geniunely and na them stingy pass

Imagine one come the tell me make i buy her Valetine gift, as if i be her boyfriend. Something where even pure water i no see from her hand
embarassed
Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Very good for your sanity. Love is an illusion. You can't love and understand women at the same thing. Once the "scales" drop from your eyes, the love for dem women just vanish into thin air.

If there is any kind of love called "logical love",that should be the healthy kind of love to indulge in. Love with the brain(rationality). angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by bigdammyj: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by Medianna(f): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Love is more of a decision than feeling...

How long will the butterfly feelings last??

Just decide to love and work by it.It goes far more than feelings
Even if the person tears your chest to check your heart he/she cannot see more than blood.

And do yourself a favour. Forgive!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by EASYGURU(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

Delusional grin grin grin ? What's the dictionary meaning of Delusion? Also what does it mean for someone to be addressed as "Being Delusional"? and how does that apply to his case ? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Feel Love Again Is It Normal? by yomi007k(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Loverofpeace:

Delusional ?

You are now becoming realistic.

Love no dey before na...all na scam.

Smash kpekus with sense and have peace brother.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Is Unconscious After Sleeping With Three Women / 6 Relationship Red Flags You Should Never Ignore / A Nairalander Celebrates His Baby's Special Day (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.