Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:42 AM

7 Ways To Cope With Heartbreak. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Cope With Heartbreak. (209 Views)

How Do I Deal With Heartbreak Pls. / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Cope With Heartbreak. by Aladeinter12(f): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
7 Ways to cope with Heartbreak.

To be candid, heartbreak hurts. It stinks. It pains to the inner mind particularly when you knew for a fact that you dot all the ‘i’s and crossed all the ‘t’s in a biblical way yet you are being ‘punished’ for love.

Source: shutterstock.
I said it again it isn’t palatable. I knew what it implies to be heartbroken but you can deal with the agony triumphantly.

In addition to that, heartbreak is inevitable. As long as a human will be your father, mother, kid, spouse, boss, etc, you got to respect their fallibilities.

Now deal with heartbreak like these:

1.CRY.
Even our Lord Jesus Christ was heartbroken at His people’ unbeliefs and wept. Cry! You have not sinned. Talk to people about your pains. Crying relieves pain.

2. THANK GOD.
It was a human being that broke your heart, not Yahweh, so praise ummhangeable Promise Keeper.

Two, if it is a romantic breakup, dance away! There are many saves that God is doing for us that we have no inkling about. Maybe you are saved from a potentially damaging relationship and lastly, the bible said, ‘in everything, give thanks.’

3. FORGIVE AND TAKE THE FIRST STEP OF RECONCILIATION.
Yeah! You didn’t misread me! You have to forgive your heartbreaker whether the person realises his/her mistakes or not, after all, we have done worse for Jesus and He forgave us.

Don’t just forgive, take the first step of reconciliation by calling, emailing, DMing the offender to normalise the relationship after all Christ didn’t wait for us to repent before dying for us.

You say, ‘it is not easy and unfair.’ who said it will be? But that is Christ’s teaching and Christ Himself is the one that will grace to do His will. Remember, blessed are the peacemakers.

http://joelalade.home.blog/2022/02/15/how-to-cope-with-heartbreak/

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Truth About Divorce. / It Is Better To Be An Ex Wife Or Ex Husband That To Be A Late Wife Or Late Husba / Get Your Firetvstick At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.