Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,846 members, 7,942,119 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira (1045 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Stabbing His Wife's Friend To Death In Asaba / Commercial Motorcyclist Nabbed For Killing Wife’s Friend In Ondo / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by OBALOLA55(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
couple who was arrested for being in possession of human parts in the Leme area of Ogun State has confessed how the two of them killed their victim.

The couple, Kehinde Oladimeji, 43 years and his wife Adejumoke Raji (35), were paraded on Monday at the Ogun State Police Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta.

Speaking with newsmen, the husband disclosed that his wife had singlehandedly killed her friend, who had paid her a visit.
He said the woman killed the friend, butchered her and dismembered her body parts, which the police later discovered in a bucket.
Oladimeji disclosed that the head of the woman was sold to someone in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital at the rate of N70,000.

“There was a day my wife invited her friend, a lady to our house for a visit. The first time she came was on a Tuesday, she came that particular day and went back home.
“But the second day she came, it was a Thursday. That day, my wife cooked noodles and eggs for the lady, which she ate. Later, the lady went into the bathroom to shower.

“But when it was getting dark that day, I inquired from my wife when her friend would go home, but my wife said she was weak and would need to lie down to regain her strength. I sat in the backyard, but when I returned to the room, I realised my wife had killed her friend and dismembered her body.

“When I asked her why she did it, she told me that the lady had offended her a long time ago. The person who bought the head came from Ibadan. His name is Oluomo,” the husband disclosed.

He explained further that his wife had overheard her on the phone when a friend from Ibadan called him to request a human head.

He said, “I have a friend in Ibadan, who is popularly known as Omo Baale. He told me he needed a human head, but I told him I didn’t have such a connection or anybody who can help facilitate it. My wife heard the discussion and asked me how much the man would pay for the human head. I told him he was ready to pay N70,000. I never knew my wife had made up her mind.

“As you can see, I’m not a strong person. When the incident happened, I had wanted to kill myself.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/14/how-we-killed-my-wife’s-friend-sold-her-head-n70000-–-man-confesses-ogun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by Baawaa(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
They fast track their case
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
A lot is happening
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by sweetonugbu: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ogun the headquarters of skull miners

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by OBALOLA55(m): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by OBALOLA55(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
THESE SKULLARSHIP STUDENTS COUPLE SOLD HUMAN HEAD FOR 70,000 NAIRA embarassed
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by Emmajn1: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
very hard to trust friends these days. Everyone should be careful out there.
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by LILTJAY: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
The baale person should also be arrested and they should all jointly be killed by firing squad. .
Evil people
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by SWATMan: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
That's the missing Igede girl I believe. What is happening in the SW?
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by Oxtertee(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Is it not time to relocate from my job in ogún state? Coz the rate at which innocent head is being minded is very alarming.
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Just 70k for a whole human skull?.. Very unfortunate..

Like I have always said..

There are many things Yorubas need to do away with which I think some of all these Skull Miners get their inspiration from...

1), Removing the picture of human skull on Odua flag

2), Being less obsessive with anything that has link with human skulls.. Their traditional rulers must quit such incantations

3), The Christianity in Yoruba Land need to speed up their efforts in their teaching, they should ensure that they teach people the dangers of skull Mining..

Infact the list is endless

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
ok
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THESE SKULLARSHIP STUDENTS COUPLE SOLD HUMAN HEAD FOR 70,000 NAIRA embarassed

The hunger pangs is real
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by Fashionista01(f): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lazy wife that cannot work to earn a living rather she is ready to kill to earn 70K. I wonder how a man should be living in the same room with an evil hearted being like this.

She killed her friend that she invited and you are helping her to cover it up. Your are an accomplice.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by DozieMartin: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
Later they will be calling ndi-Igbo ritualist
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by Double0h7(f): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
This is the scariest thing I've heard this year shocked
Re: How We Killed My Wife’s Friend, Sold Her Head For 70,000 Naira by Eben91: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
I am still asking the same question, pls can any good news come from Ogun state?
Skull miners have increase the price of human head from 25k to 70k when every other tribe is complaining about increase in petrol price.

(1) (Reply)

Car Carrying Another Car Spotted On A Nigerian Road (vid) / NSCDC Officer Caught On CCTV Stealing From Cashier Office (video) / VIDEO: Walmart Manager Kills Six Of His Colleagues In A Mass Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.