Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola (20621 Views)

Court Can’t Determine Membership Of Political Party, Kano Tribunal Rules / With Opposition In Majority, APC Can’t Determine Next Speaker / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Occurstaem(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
This governor is banking on Omisore to deliver Ife/Ijesa axis for him.
He is about to get the shocker of his life.

Some are saying Aregbe is no longer popular. I laugh at their naivety and ignorance.
With the recent happenings in the state, it has shown clearly that some former PDP members who decamped to APC are in charge of Oyetola's government. They are only the one supporting him and running the show of his government.

Is it not the same Lagos that Tinubu said then that party members are not happy with Ambode to go for second term? He made sure he didn't go for second. If I remember then, he said he can't change the will of the people.
Now that party members in Osun said they don't want Oyetola, Tinubu now want to cause mayhem in the state because of Oyetola who will eventually betray him.

Tinubu does not value all the years Aregbe has been loyal to him. If he does, he won't have jettisoned their mutual bond.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by ejimatic: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/osun-2022-you-cant-determine-my-fate-oyetola-replies-aregbesola/
. Each time I read about Aregbesola I smile Audbily. This is caused by the fact that Aregbesola hold no water in Osun Politics.He is only seeking relevance! In 2018 did he come out to campaing ?NO! He lost acceptabllity consequent upon his inglorious second term in office. No sane and educated Osun man will vote any sponsored candidate the Aregbesola is presenting! How many votes did he win fir APC during the election? Can he win senatariol election in ife-Ijesa ? Direct or indirect. Oyetola will defeat other candidates.r

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by BERNIMOORE: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Hope PDP can take advantage of this crisis in Osun

the handwriting is on the wall already

congrats to PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Cantonese: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Minjim:
Why?

Osun people don't want Pdp

You can vote Pdp in your state

Osun don't want PDP. If not for the remote control used by APC according to PMB, did PDP not win in Osun state at the last election?

No worry, una eyes never clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Nifemi2512(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
Let me congratulate you first mr governor at least for not disappointed the electorates my prayers is that you win APC ticket which I believe you will surely won.

Aregbesola not support you to become governor in your first tenure and his antagonist shouldn't be taken serious.
Omo..this your English eeh...o ti zeh for your English oo embarassed angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Bigpapi: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
Useless old thief men politicians
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by rainlover(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
longetivity:
Both of you are mad

Seriously. I dunno what the fight is all about
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by joe1309: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/osun-2022-you-cant-determine-my-fate-oyetola-replies-aregbesola/
rauf should shut up and it is very obvious that he is frustrated ������

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
that is if they don't field Adeleke as governorship candidate

If Oyetola should lose out in primary election of APC, PDP might woo him being an incumbent Governor that's if PDP didn't do their election ahead of them

Edo election made me fear politics, obaseki political lifeline was already blinking during the last election, then BOOM he got boosted after political alignment and realignment that igbo called Betrayal today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Dikegodspower(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
We will see how it will end
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Tareq1105: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Aregbesola with street CREDIBILITY. That's why they're scared of DIRECT PRIMARY.

They should have dared.

Mashood Adeoti or NOTHING.

Fresh Plot To Kill Aregbesola Uncovered

We wish to inform the general public and security agencies in the State of a plot to kill the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, by default by the state government sponsored political thugs.

We said by default because the plan was to lay ambush for the Minister's entourage and dealt them massive attacks on his way to visit Iwo Federal Constituency today.

The heinous plan which was hatched at the Okefia government house last night was to ensure that the Iwo federal constituency meeting is stopped.

Sources revealed that the Governor Oyetola's group were pained that the Minister escaped the assassination plot yesterday and are determined to make sure that he is hacked down today.

The leadership of the Hon. Rasaq Salinsile led All Progressives Congress (APC) in the State of Osun therefore called on security agencies in the state to be proactive in designing a foolproof measure that will bring to naught, the evil plot by the Governor Oyetola's group.

We are reliably informed that some government officials, apparently acting on the directive of the governor met at the Government House till about 12am with the mandate to frustrate today's meeting in Iwo by all means, including killing if it comes to that.

Immediately after the meeting, our source said calls were put through to the government head thug to prepare his men very well for the execution of the evil plot.

It would be recalled that Aregbesola escaped death yesterday when armed political hoodlums attacked his convoy at Orisunmibare, Osogbo.

We are also reliably informed that plans are afoot by these desperate elements to clothe their thugs in Alhaji Moshood Adeoti's T-shirts with the directive to attack members of the public and cause mayhem in town with a view to rope the gentleman aspirant in.

We are therefore calling on security agencies to act professionally to nip the deadly plan in the bud.

We also call on all men of goodwill across the state to plead with the Oyetola government from turning Osun into a jungle where all misunderstandings must be settled by violence.

We note that things were not like this in eight years of his predecessor as Osun was credited with huge acknowledgement of peacefulness and tranquility.

E-Signed
Abiodun Agboola
Publicity Secretary
Osun APC

Aregbe will end up disgraceful. You had your 8 yrs and you don't want Oyetola to have a peaceful tenure.

Why are you playing God? Already you're in Abuja and you still want to have Osun state in your pocket.

Aregbe must be a mad man. The same thing he was trying to do as governor in Osun state and was still trying to control Alimosho in Lagos.

I love how the Alimosho people treated his ass sending him back to Osun state to continue his politics there.

I assure you that at the end, Aregbe and his co travellers will be disgraced. Just mark it.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Abujaexpress: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Frigga13:
Too painful to see Tinubu fighting to turn Aregbe to his slave ..

Aregbe made Tinubu... from his days at AD.. sank AD fvcked alhaji Dawodu, respects Tinubu or his successor as governor .. yet the greedy Tinubu keep grabbing and grabbing..

Na only am come earth to make money and love power ?
Aregbe jonze .. he for start early to rebel.. Tinubu is a very greedy fool
Aregbesola made Tinubu?
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Herbephe1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Occurstaem:
Some are saying Aregbe is no longer popular. I laugh at their naivety and ignorance.
With the recent happenings in the state, it has shown clearly that some former PDP members who decamped to APC are in charge of Oyetola's government. They are only the one supporting him and running the show of his government.
Is it not the same Lagos that Tinubu said then that party members are not happy with Ambode to go for second term? He made sure he didn't go for second. If remembered then, he said he can't change the will of the people
Now that party members in Osun said they don't want Oyetola, Tinubu now want to cause mayhem in the state because of Oyetola who will eventually betray him.
Tinubu does not value all the years Aregbe has been loyal to him. If he does, he won't have jettisoned their mutual bond.

werey who hates the people of osun? I'm born and bread in osun ,I really love aregbe with his hooliganism but I can never vote for his candidate (adeoti) Oyetola has gained people's trust. Aregbe would be disappointed..

6 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Beedude(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Our Minister for Interior Decoration go soon learn like Oshiomole.
Aregbe is kindof jobless. Seems the portfolio given to him by Buhari is just for decoration and to annouce public holidays.
When you have enough doing like Fashola, Amaechi and co, u wont have time to be dragging with your state governor.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Indispensable85(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Aregbesola will be disgraced.
You were disgraced at the state congress
Your case was thrown out by the court
Your state chairman was rejected by Abuja
You're still fighting. Isn't it obvious you're alone?
Your shame will start with the primary on Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Indispensable85(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

If Oyetola should lose out in primary election of APC, PDP might woo him being an incumbent Governor that's if PDP didn't do their election ahead of them

Edo election made me fear politics, obaseki political lifeline was already blinking during the last election, then BOOM he got boosted after political alignment and realignment that igbo called Betrayal today

There's no way on earth Oyetola will lose in the APC primary. He controls the state APC structure and has the backing of the national headquarters.
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by madridguy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Can you enlighten me how Aregbe made Tinubu?

Frigga13:

Aregbe made Tinubu... from his days at AD.. sank AD fvcked alhaji Dawodu, respects Tinubu or his successor as governor .. yet the greedy Tinubu keep grabbing and grabbing..

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by BabaIbo: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

Are you st*pid or what?

Which Igbo call that betrayal?

Nobody is against decamping, especially when it is unjust, like his case.

So, keep Igbo out of your mouth or keyboard, please.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Mooh247: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Aregbesola made Tinubu?

You dey mind ipobian

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by KunleyY19(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Occurstaem:

Is it not the same Lagos that Tinubu said then that party members are not happy with Ambode to go for second term? He made sure he didn't go for second. If I remember then, he said he can't change the will of the people.

Aregbesola also doesn't value all the years he has been entrusted by Jagaban from making him a commissioner in Lagos to fighting vigorously to reclaim ACN mandate in Osun. Baba this is politics they have both benefited eachother. And at the early stage of Aregbe career he cannot deny the fact that majority of the funds used to campaign for him in 2007 came from Lagos coffers. He should learn from the Amosun Case and pick one or two from there.
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by KunleyY19(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Frigga13:

Aregbe made Tinubu... Omo you funny Sha gringrin Sha no go talk am outside...

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by akinade28(f): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Ode sef one to become Godfather...

Mumu that looks like maysoro breed of goat...

He almost lost Osun State to a mere Dancing illiterate Senator if not for the help of Tinubu and Buhari's remote control

Now that Oyetola has gotten the people's love back through payment of Pension , Salary , allowances and building important infrastructure (not white elephant and kangaroo projects) he doesn't need Aregbesola and his badluck again

Ambode was ganged and bullied by this same Aregbesola in Lagos for not accepting his nonsense in Alimosho

*Oyetola is a member of APC NWC and CECC with Buni

*Oyetola has the full support of civil servants, workers and Pensioners

*Oyetola has the support of parents of state secondary schools

*Oyetola has Omisore's backing in Ife/ ijesa axis

*Oyetola has the support of Baba Akande

*Oyetola is Jagaban's Brother

If Aregbe thinks Oyetola is still the chief of staff of yesterday then he is wrong

APC is known for hardship, propaganda and white elephant projects, but Oyetola has shown himself to be different than his APC predecessors. That's why he has the heart of the people. Likewise Osinbajo. I will gladly vote for them if given the party ticket even though I hate APC with passion. I guess our voting choice should be based on personality, and not their political parties.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
seunmsg:

There is nothing to add again. There is a time for everything and this is Oyetola’s time. Rauf had his time and it’s over. He should stay humble and allow Oyetola run the state without distractions.
Tinubu nko?
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Mooh247: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
akinade28:

APC is known for hardship, propaganda and white elephant projects, but Oyetola has shown himself to be different than his APC predecessors. That's why he has the heart of the people. Likewise Osinbajo. I will gladly vote for them if given the party ticket even though I hate APC with passion. I guess our voting choice should be based on personality, and not their political parties.

Some people just enjoy being wicked... I wonder how Oyetola suddenly has money to pay Aregbe's Debt, Pay workers and Pensioners while Aregbe gave series of excuses when it comes to paying up

This same thing happened when Osinbajo was the acting President.. suddenly security tension went down, dollar price fell, he had enough money to pay Npower and Trader moni.. and When Buhari returned Npower payment started having issues, same as dollar price and security

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by nairavsdollars(f): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
It's pure wickedness
Mooh247:

Some people just enjoy being wicked... I wonder how Oyetola suddenly has money to pay Aregbe's Debt, Pay workers and Pensioners while Aregbe gave series of excuses when it comes to paying up

This same thing happened when Osinbajo was the acting President.. suddenly security tension went down, dollar price fell, he had enough money to pay Npower and Trader moni.. and When Buhari returned Npower payment started having issues, same as dollar price and security

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Frigga13: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
madridguy:
Can you enlighten me how Aregbe made Tinubu?

Maybe you’ve forgotten what led to Tinubu AC from AD ..
and front men that made Tinubu thick in his fight with AD chairman.. Alh. Dawudu. Willams , etc.

Aregbe loyalty to Tinubu is unparalleled.. .. and even allow Tinubu to choose his successor.

Tinubu no do the man well .. and Na his ending ..

People in politics know .. reason why is strange ..
Aregbe made Tinubu thick.. his fights with oyinlola .. his resilience was what gave acn political strength to conquer southwest political terrain.

He’s has been behind his back since 99.
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by maasoap(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Hope PDP can take advantage of this crisis in Osun

With the Dundee empty headed dancer they're are trying hard to sell to the good people of Osun? Lol
Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Occurstaem:

Who and who are those party members? I guess it has to be you and Aregbe. Lol.
I'm waiting to see how it will turn out for this Aregbe now that he's fighting almost everyone from Tinubu to baba Akande to Oyetola and co

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: You Are Not God, Can’t Determine My Fate, Oyetola Replies Aregbesola by Enemyofpeace: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
All of you are thieves and na God go punish you all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN To Mobilize Against Boko Haram / We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants / 2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.