Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

'She Can Be Arrested"- Reactions As Nancy Isime Decorates Her Nails Wit Dollars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'She Can Be Arrested"- Reactions As Nancy Isime Decorates Her Nails Wit Dollars (1580 Views)

Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi / Shocked Reactions As Nancy Isime's Alleged Married Lover Is Revealed / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'She Can Be Arrested"- Reactions As Nancy Isime Decorates Her Nails Wit Dollars by MsDoris(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
'She Can Be Arrested"- Reactions As Nancy Isime Decorates Her Nails Wit Dollar Note
Popular media personality, Nancy Isime, has set social media abuzz after video of her getting her nails decorated with dollar notes surfaced online.

In the video, the actress utilized dollar bills which is yet to be identified as real or fake to decorate all five nails of her left fingers.

After the procedure, the award winning TV host excitedly flaunted the finished work.

She could be seen showing off her fingers to the accompaniment of “all I see is dollar sign” playing in the background.

This however have triggered reactions from netizens who fear that she might be arrested for destroying the currency notes of the Unites States.

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/she-can-be-arrested-reactions-nancy.html

1 Share

Re: 'She Can Be Arrested"- Reactions As Nancy Isime Decorates Her Nails Wit Dollars by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kokaneprodigy I want this.Don't run oooo
Re: 'She Can Be Arrested"- Reactions As Nancy Isime Decorates Her Nails Wit Dollars by bluefilm: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nonsense. angry

(1) (Reply)

My Life Almost Got Destroyed Due To Drü.gs - Solid Star / I’m Ready For You And Your Wicked Family– OAP Dotun Drags D’banj On IG / "I Will Lick Tiwa's Kpekus" - Nedu’s Sensual Comment On Tiwa Savage In Viral Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.