Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,134 members, 7,939,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) (1471 Views)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by Thandiubani(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
A lady has confronted a man who slept with her and refused to pay her.

According to the lady, they had an agreement that the man will transfer the money to her. But, she waited endlessly without the man transferring the money.

However, she visited a friend and was surprised to find the man in the house. She vowed never to allow the man to leave until he pays her.

Watch video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9871uqUdT/

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by Baawaa(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pay the money
Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sin will make you a reproach
Sin will rob you of your Joy
Sin will bring you shame
Sin will take your money away
Sin will Destroy your Health
Sin will put a Demarcation between you and GOD.
Sin will take away from you far more than you ever think it would
Sin when it is finished with you will cause you death and Hell.

You can't make Excuses for it, you can't Sugarcote it!
You get it under the Blood of JESUS Christ, Repent from it and ask JESUS to cleanse you and make you whole.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
I'm sure he's a nairalander, very sure.One of those calling women LovePeddler on this platform, useless men everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by Youngpo413: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ashawo
Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by goshikid: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'm sure he's a nairalander, very sure.One of those calling women LovePeddler on this platform, useless men everywhere.

Urgent 2k girls like you go want put mouth for watin no concern you, as if you no the do dy worst behind close door

Beside, the guy is a foo.l

Na him type the make this donkey up there the insult guys undecided
Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2022
goshikid:

Urgent 2k girls like you go want put mouth for watin no concern you, as if you no the worst behind close door

Beside, the guy is a foo.l undecided
See them,cheap things and I'm sure your sisters are the urgent 2k girls
Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by slawormiir: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

All my niggarrs should stop allowing them baby girls Harras them

Pay the baby girl shaperly
Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by goshikid: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
See them,cheap things and I'm sure your sisters are the urgent 2k girls

The day you ever get sense for this life, i swear, you gonna take the world by storm

Your IQ is very low, no wonder april fooled you twice embarassed
Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
The idiot above me is seeking attention. Go and make money.
Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by Paybackperiod: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
e change mind maybe e regret say e no sweet as e suppose sweet ni
Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by AoifeNightfall: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2022
...and they made a video about it to post online?? undecided

These people are not serious. Mtchew!
Re: Pay Me My Money - Lady Confronts Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex (video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
I see no reason as to why a guy should pay a girl money for sex they both enjoy. E no make sense to me angry

The nigga should pay the Olosho her money.

(1) (Reply)

Would you Try This Brazilian Laser Hair Removal(photos, 18+) / Most Important People In A Woman's Life. / Kxkddm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.