Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,157 members, 7,973,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

Advise Needed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Needed (1489 Views)

Family Meeting Cos Of Wife Advise Needed Pls / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / Advise Needed For A Young Man About Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed by ibechris(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2022
U are just a shameless man.

What again can I say to you.

Guy,u are just a disgrace to both your parents and humanity. So,this is the level u have taking women to be. Just sleep without protection and u still summon the gut to tell to her to terminate it.

Just be careful,because spiritual slap go land for your face.

Go and get a job and take care of your family. Now is the time and not later.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed by ahnie: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Op has a very nasty altitude.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed by Mikeeytools: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2022
U are a big fool and a nusiance . I wish that girl had brothers that would beat sense to your skull. Nonsense idiot. First mistake second mistaking.
Re: Advise Needed by baby124: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2022
LMAO. OP, there is bricklayer work, cleaner work and farm work available. I blame your parents for spoiling you. If your prick can stand to impregnate twice, I assure you that you have no right to be comfortable, eating and sleeping under your parents roof. I would have chased you and the girl out and take on the kids. Feeding and taking care of them with your future inheritance. By force you will wake up!

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2022
baby124:
LMAO. OP, there is bricklayer work, cleaner work and farm work available. I blame your parents for spoiling you. If your prick can stand to impregnate twice, I assure you that you have no right to be comfortable, eating and sleeping under your parents roof. I would have chased you and the girl out and take on the kids. Feeding and taking care of them with your future inheritance. By force you will wake up!

Don't assume there's any inheritance. They might be living in a face me I face you house grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed by baby124: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Don't assume there's any inheritance. They might be living in a face me I face you house grin
Even if it’s 1 naira. Shi shi, he’s not getting. All will go in care of those kids while he hustled to balance the rest. If the parents keep enabling him I assure you that more children will come. The one he doesn’t like already has 2kids in 2yrs. What about when he finds the one he likes? Haaaa!

This Alapa stainless thinks he’s still a baby with the right to be fed by his parents. He will be 40 living at home and impregnating women here and there. He seems like a veteran in the abortion business too.
Re: Advise Needed by Mariangeles(f): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Op it will take the grace of God to escape poverty o. You never even start dey pay school fees grin grin and Nigeria's economy will get worst. Damn cheesy cheesy

tensazangetsu20:

I can’t even blame you for being mean this time. sad
Re: Advise Needed by annayawchee: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2022
You don't have sense...

You don't love her yet you got her pregnant twice..

You are one of those men who don't know how to control their preeks...

Go and make money and take care of your kids and learn self control.

Ezi
Re: Advise Needed by annayawchee: 10:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Dailyparrot:

That phrase got me. I'm happy he didn't deny the paternity of the child but rather blamed it on "something happened".

He got back, saw the lady in their house and fell on her and accidentally, she got pregnant.

What a good man. You're just 28 and expecting the second child. Men in their 30s with good sources of income are still buying time before they marry. Here you are birthing babies like an impec*le.

This is the reason I don't pity people most times because they tend to do what you are scared of doing.
bros... Na impecile you just called this homie cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Mariangeles:

If I dye, just know say na you keel me! grin

Anty you don die?

I like burial rice. cry
Re: Advise Needed by cayorday89(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2022
We can insult you from now till tomorrow but it will change nothing, and nope even the first was never a mistake, and the 2nd, you don't love somebody but you still have sex with her and even without protection and now you are lamenting about the economy, was it the economy that also made you not afford a CD? Face your doings and marry her.

Quick advice, concentrate on taking care of those kids and don't think of birthing more children either from her or any other woman, we don't need too many kids from your likes in this already choked country.
Re: Advise Needed by cayorday89(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2022
yomi007k:
Alaye!

She is not fit to be the mother of your kids and you impregnated her twice?

Na you be the problem. No be she.

Atom koor, molecule ni...
The guy funny gan, and he thinks those children if they have a chance to talk will acknowledge him as their father.
Re: Advise Needed by Mariangeles(f): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
AdeOri99:

Anty you don die?

I like burial rice. cry
[/s]

Iwo ati tani? Ori e lo gba’le! grin
Re: Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Iwo ati tani? Ori e lo gba’le! grin

But it is you dat one to die na, lol.
Re: Advise Needed by Mariangeles(f): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
AdeOri99:

But it is you dat one to die na, lol.
[/s]

Shey dye and die mean the same thing ni? undecided
Re: Advise Needed by oazeez1991(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Oga Op, u no try at all o. As mata be so, na 2 wake up 2 reality remain. Stop playing the blame game. The lady never impregnated herself, but you.

Once is a mistake, twice is no longer a mistake, but an habit. Since, that's what you've chosen for yourself, so it's best you deal with it.

If you are expecting someone to advise you leave the girl to bear the cross you are meant to both carry, you must be delusional cos you can't run more than your shadow.

You never thought about your condition before procreating, now doing so afterward.. What a misplaced priority!

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed by mrblessed(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
You are not a serious-minded person. If the first pregnancy was a mistake, what do you call the second one? What irks me the most is that, somehow, you shamelessly think you are better than the lady involve. Let me burst your bubble: you have met your match and she ain't going anywhere. Just gird your loin and start providing for them.
Re: Advise Needed by wunmi590(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
yomi007k:
Alaye!

She is not fit to be the mother of your kids and you impregnated her twice?

Na you be the problem. No be she.

Atom koor, molecule
ni...

Re: Advise Needed by chiomaP(f): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
You are very stupid, puting all the blame on the lady...disgusting fellow.
Re: Advise Needed by madprophet(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2022
nnamdiosu:
I stopped reading at that place you said..."something happened and she got pregnant" lol.
You are a commedian, or aspiring to be one! Like thunder struck and she became Pregnant or you clapped your hand and belly entered?

I feel for the children. And their mother.
Man up. Take responsibility. Don't let your kids hate you when they grow.

My oga

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed by anthonyuncle(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
you are very mad!
you deserved to be flogged.
you are seriously out of your mind.
rada rada oshi
Re: Advise Needed by Frenzy01(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
What kind of a foolish man is this.. The first happened as a mistake, the second was what

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Don't Mind If Our Husbands Cheat On Us With Prostitutes" / The Feelings Keep Coming. Help Me, I Do Not Know What To Do / Woman Gives Birth To Quintoplets, Bringing Her Total Number Of Children To 17!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.