Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges (24398 Views)

Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS. / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR / Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Zion243(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
From grace to grass

The final fall of a fraudulent cop

From grace to gutter!
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Kingjay5(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2022
Let's be wise Nigerians, all these are plots to prevent extradition to US, because you can't extradit a man been tried in his country, he must fave the law in his country first before he can he extradited.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by alabo1: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
From grace to grass

The final fall of a fraudulent cop

They are all fraudulent. No exceptions
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2022
Audio interrogation
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by IWillRiseAgain(f): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
AngelDo:
Na script.... nothing like that at all...
Need to avoid extradition by all means

How sure are you of that?
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by DavSagacity(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
crossbreedwears:
That is where most civilians like you get it wrong. Media or pictures are not to be taken during interrogations because of he's a serving personnel even though he was suspended.
" Most civilian like you ". What do u mean by this naughty statement. It's not compulsory that u mention someone. Just read and pass. The Nigerian Police said he was arrested like normal civilian without picture evidence. If they are serious in dealing with Randy police officers like Kyari, they need to really dig deep and purnish all officers involved without sparing anybody based on ethnic sentiments.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Karemarealty288(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
One would think that such a "smart officer" like Abba Kyari would pipe low for some time after all his ordeal last year. But, not Kyari, greed would never let him be.

He is overrated and not smart at all..Cork and shoot is different from intelligence. Didn't you see the smart work FBI did on him.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Elidrisy20: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
The guy is a good guy,let us all forgive him, and give him a second chance, just like everybody deserve a second chance
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Jagsconcept887(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
I think all this is just a ploy to avoid him from being extradited. Those who knows the true story knows
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by WayoProphet: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
FBI is watching. I see this nigga kidnapped the way the Chinese kidnapped Jack Buaer in 24, lol. This I have seen.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Emdebby2: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
What a national disgrace.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by luizpippo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

This is the story about the most dominant team in history;

1) when you talk of the most SKILLFUL player EPL has ever seen - you talk of DAVID SILVA.
2) when you talk of the best BOX TO BOX midfielder in history - talk of YAYA TOURE.
3) when you talk of the best and most BRUTAL STRIKER (goal per minute) - AGUERO.
4) when you talk of the BEST DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER who eliminate danger before it even happen - you talk of FERNANDINHO.
5) when you talk of the LEADER OF MEN who sacrifice himself on the pitch for others to enjoy - you talk of KOMPANY.
6) when you talk of a player who endear himself to the fans, by fighting for them, always coming out of every match with blood and bandage on his head - talk of ZABALETA.
7) when you talk of a player who can end the game with a single pass, AN EAGLE EYE - you talk of DEBRUYNE.
cool when you talk of a player with a MAGNETIC FEET, who doesn't looses possession no matter what - you talk of GUNDOGAN.
9) when you talk about player with the most destructive CUT AND SHOT LEFT FOOT in Football history - you talk about MEHREZ and ROBBEN.

10) now you talk of a player who embodied all the above attributes listed (a jack of all the trade and Master of all), the most complete player I have EVER SEEN,......... The best player for me..... You talk of BERNARDO SILVA.

Word from the greatest coach guardiola- "on team sheet, it is Bernardo first before every other player"

That of Yaya Toure is debatable since Patrick Viera was a monster, if not better.

Fernandinho also if we remember Gilberto Silva, Javier Mascherano, Makalele.

Then taking about Mahrez or the Foden kid as the best left inside forward is a travesty of unimaginable proportion. Do you know who Arjen Robben was?

Even Salah trumps the two Man City guys

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by vineyardfarms: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Abba kyari and magu are disgrace to the npf
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Easylifelomo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why Village People?
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pictures and videos, I don't trust all these fake zoo hungry journalism and hungry newspapers vendors.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Enemyofpeace: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
Thesaint141:
But op why I dey confuse us na?
Which one be DRUB business again??
boat are correct. Drug is American English, while drub is British English
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by raphy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
I came online thinking I will see him on hand cuffs I was disappointed..
.no be audio arrest be thT.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
All these Abba karịa stuffs are just way of stop his repatriation to USA to face justice. They know what they are doing. We know how our judiciary system is, it will take them years to conclude his case in Nigeria and as time goes on it will be forgotten. We know them.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by crossbreedwears(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
You still don't understand my point. Like I said no media or pictures should be taken while interrogation. Interrogation is different from courtmartial case.
DavSagacity:

" Most civilian like you ". What do u mean by this naughty statement. It's not compulsory that u mention someone. Just read and pass. The Nigerian Police said he was arrested like normal civilian without picture evidence. If they are serious in dealing with Randy police officers like Kyari, they need to really dig deep and purnish all officers involved without sparing anybody based on ethnic sentiments.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by IWillRiseAgain(f): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
oloshun:

Thanks for bringing this up. I used to to think Kyari was smart; no, he is dullest. Even without the dramas he is involved with in Nigeria, every smart dirty person knows that when the US is on your trail, you must go hiding for years because then will never get off your hook. Now, that he has awaken the slightly sleeping dogs- FBI, I swear, na how to put oil for him fire remain. You don't invite FBI to your case by causing further trouble in your home country.
Exactly!
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by ezegenigbonine: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
I thought na only ipob dey do fraud and drug oshe
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by lukency(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2022
This one na arrangee. All we are saying just extradite him to US.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by calcal: 1:23am On Feb 16, 2022
The police subsequently handed Kyari over to NDLEA on Monday.

I hope Kyari will mention the names of the buyers.

Sure, Mc and koko will be among
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Desycrown(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2022
This Abba kyari case is a game...
They want to use this to stop FBI arrest on him.
If you don't get it forget it.
9ja and trickish are blood.
Re: Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges by Letzgo: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://punchng.com/breaking-drug-business-abba-kyari-undergoes-marathon-grilling-to-face-criminal-charges/?amp

The game plan; he will be arraigned, he will apply for bail and it will be given him with the condition of surrendering his international passport so as not to flee until the conclusion of his trial, in this case, the extradition as expected by many can be put on hold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu / INEC Calls One Witness, Closes Case In Obi, LP’s Petition / 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.