Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,330 members, 7,971,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

UBA Is A Very Stupid Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Is A Very Stupid Bank (423 Views)

Uba Is Deducting My Account In The Name Of Fg Stamp Duty / UBA Is Extorting Me Badly / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Is A Very Stupid Bank by immortalityk: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2022
I hate UBA bank
I told their stupid customer representative to change an old number I used a while back because my sim was stolen
The idiot was busy telling me my signature is not ok
From then now like one month ago
The idiots have not changed my phone number
There are so many things that I wanted to do online but because an otp couldn't be sent because their rubbish system was still busy bringing my old number
I remember that day specifically telling the stupid woman she should ensure the number was changed to the current one I gave her
Now I've wanted to do so many things, now I can't
I don't even have strength to go to their bank because of work issues and I'm broke
Right now there is an import stuff I want to do online and buy data from the remaining change left In my account
To my surprise again,before finalizing,it asks if it should send otp to my number I used to register for UBA
The same number I begged the stupid woman to change for me
Do these ppl think I don't have life?
Will I now be going over there again,what kind of stupid country is this
It was during the stupid nin saga last year that I had to be going over there Everytime and they give stupid excuse like its not in system or one rubbish excuse
It was around then I had an accident and one of my finger cut
I had to buy a pre registered sim that I'm using currently
Y does Nigeria frustrate ppl
Don't these bastards know it's hard to be queing up and down for some registration?
I fuckkkkin hate Nigeria
Everything and everyone is just meant to frustrate your life
I'm literally crying right now
Why all this stress all the time
I don't even have enough data for what I want to do as it's important
Why why,why does Nigeria frustrate my life
I'm so tired honestly
I guess I'm just in list of frustrated Nigerians
Suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: UBA Is A Very Stupid Bank by Leemekzy: 2:55am On Feb 16, 2022
Open an account with another bank and transfer all your money from your UBA account to the new bank account.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Is A Very Stupid Bank by Solsix(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2022
Leemekzy:
Open an account with another bank and transfer all your money from your UBA account to the new bank account.
Simple

1 Like

Re: UBA Is A Very Stupid Bank by Leemekzy: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2022
Solsix:

Simple
very simple. He just want to stress him self.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Nairaland Worth,do You Think Seun Is Ready To Sell / Does Google Admob Still Pays? / Access Bank Has Stopped International Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.