Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,056 members, 7,887,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. (486 Views)

What If, The Devil Don't Exist, Will You Still Be A Christian? / Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? / Miracles Don't Exist. Faith Healing And Prayer Are False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2022
I, I am that I am. God the father, I do not exist.

Christians should stop wishing me into existence. I won't be responsible for any cognitive damage that may come after the shock of realizing that I don't exist.
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by cornelboy(f): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Haa! I don hear o
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I, I am that I am. God the father, I do not exist.

Christians should stop wishing me into existence. I won't be responsible for any cognitive damage that my come after the shock of realizing that I don't exist.

grin By talking, the you who has spoken up there, whom I am now responding to, has proven to us that you exist.

So, this must be you reporting that you are mad. grin
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
cornelboy:
Christians one man down! I repeat one man down!
Another atheist spotted! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Is that how new you are? Everyone knows that the op is a Satanist!
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
cornelboy:
Christians one man down! I repeat one man down!
Another atheist spotted! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I'm not atheist, I'm yahweh. The Christian God
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is that how new you are? Everyone knows that the op is a Satanist!
I'm God, I am that I am cheesy
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by cornelboy(f): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm not atheist, I'm yahweh. The Christian God
A psychopath spotted cry cry
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
cornelboy:

A psychopath spotted cry cry
You are psychopath. You can't recognize a God when you see one
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by cornelboy(f): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Someone told me you're a satanist

FatherOfJesus:
You are psychopath. You can't recognize a God when you see one
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I'm God, I am that I am cheesy

Yes! god of mannequins and robots and phones and laptops. You are dat you are grin
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by cornelboy(f): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hahahaha you get am. Person wey no exist wey de talk i am that i am cry

Dtruthspeaker:

grin By talking, the you who has spoken up there, whom I am now responding to, has proven to us that you exist.

So, this must be you reporting that you are mad. grin

Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2022
cornelboy:

There are lots and lots of psychopaths in the society, it's clothing that's making it difficult for people to identify them but when they speak it will reflect in their speech! Luke 6:45 smiley
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
cornelboy:
Someone told me you're a satanist

why did you believe him?
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! god of mannequins and robots and phones and laptops. You are dat you are grin
I'm God of Christians cheesy
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by cornelboy(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
why did you believe him?
I haven't believe him.
I first need to hear it from you and that calling yourself the father is all a joke grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
cornelboy:

I haven't believe him.
I first need to hear it from you and that calling yourself the father is all a joke grin

According to atheists themselves:
"seeing is believing"
Have you now confirmed that he's a satanist?
Well it's understatement calling him a satanist, he's a confirmed psychopath! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by orisa37: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2022
NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW WHETHER YOU EXIST OR NOT. FATHEROFSATAN IS IN PERDITION.
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022
cornelboy:

grin Obviously, fuel scarcity has brought him early onset Madness fully loaded! grin
Re: I'm Using This Opportunity To Tell You That I Don't Exist. by FatherOfJesus: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2022
cornelboy:

I haven't believe him.
I work in mysterious ways is not a joke cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Church Auctioned, Turned To Beautiful Mosque / Blasphemy: Adamawa Law School Student Macheted For Praying Rosary On The Street / What Kinds Of Literary Techniques Are Used In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.