Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) (47122 Views)

Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence / How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA / General Maude Aminun-Kano's Properties Seized By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Goldbw122:
Corruption everywhere, they have the money but they will not be saftisfy, and they have resources even to their 10 generation and they still be corrupt

I don't see revolution but I smell it coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Ikpeyi: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
martinmiller:
Kudos to them for this revelations but then it will be the end, and from now on we won't hear anything about this anymore.

I read comment where folks say ye and haa only one person. Look, we still have hundreds of them like that of the top military officers who as siphoned billions in detriment of the Nigerian citizens. I said it that the structure we are currently running is a total waste of resources and time, by the way why can't he's name be mentioned?, We only knew about what he had done, then who is he?..

This is not fighting corruption it is shielding corruption, in saner climes he's name would have been everywhere by now.

They even refused to parade the man...next thing na plea bargain we go hear, or law technicalities.Present Nigeria is confirmed animal farm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Scamburster:

I don't see revolution but I smell it coming.
Good
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by respectfully: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikpeyi:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=314316667398210&id=100064596373289
corruption started from Arewa, after they will use their evil religion to cover up. God forbid descendants of Muhammad
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by samonak(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Jafaru Mohammed, brigadier-general and the director of finance and administration in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).
I know it must be a Malo man, see as EFCC conveniently shield his identity! If na one "Arne" or Southerner dem go release him name even before the story breaks. Namu Namu. Na we we. God pass dem sha.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Ikpeyi: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
respectfully:
corruption started from Arewa, after they will use their evil religion to cover up. God forbid descendants of Muhammad

Forget about religion or tribe. Nigeria is fantastically corrupt. Even if you enter for government tomorrow, I no fit swear say you no go steal. The thing is becoming part of Nigeria society.
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Scamburster(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
adubam:
I am not in support of looting because many lives that would have be saved are dead now because of the wickedness of his act.

The only good thing about this is that he established the money in Nigeria and created jobs for his people.
You are not different from the said officer.

1 Like

Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by garfield1: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikpeyi:

Forget about religion or tribe. Nigeria is fantastically corrupt. Even if you enter for government tomorrow, I no fit swear say you no go steal. The thing is becoming part of Nigeria society.

He will be set free by efcc soon.going by the latest supreme court judgment,efcc does not have the jurisdiction to try him.cc fergie001
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by flejnr2(f): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Jafaru Mohammed, brigadier-general and the director of finance and administration in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).

You are wrong it's late general aminu-kano maude former military chief financial officer (cfo)
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by paix(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
No wonder our young and innocent soldiers are being wasted in the hands of the boko haram.
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Ikpeyi: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
garfield1:

He will be set free by efcc soon.going by the latest supreme court judgment,efcc does not have the jurisdiction to try him.cc fergie001

Even as a retired officer?
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by flejnr2(f): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikpeyi:

Even as a retired officer?

Person wey don die since 2019
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
It's because of people like this that Nigeria will never move forward, see money meant for the masses being squandered by a corrupt military personnel.
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by jcross19: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikpeyi:
One person stole all these, yet Efcc refused to mention his name. Efcc is corrupt for doing this. Who are they even fooling?
because is a northern military bandit..
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Dawn91:

I think I agree with you

For the first time this is just extremely shameful indeed.

They even hid his identity. If it were a southerner that man's family will be on the run from the press blitz

Had it been Evans or Mazi Kanu, without prompting they’d gleefully parade them before the media in handcuffs.....and, as in the case of Kanu, dressed in fendi and with a hood over his head just to try and humiliate him! smiley
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikpeyi:

How can someone steal such huge amount of money and seems to be getting away with it? Do they think that the youths are not watching them or what? The rot is deep. Nigeria is finished.

Abokii thinks like abokii na
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by olalekan1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
His is name Late General Haminu Maude
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by akeeng: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omo! Only are greedy sha. Only one person o. Gosh! Naija is messed up mehn
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nawa o dash every state 1 states wey share fence una go share am …collect clean petrol come
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by hollatech(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Only God knows the sincere and patriotic Nigerian.

And this thief will be feeling like what he has done is normal and justified.
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Guddyss: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let stop complaining about the way we are being treated as if we are not Nigerians imagine, Nigerians please let stand up for them power belong to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Army money.....

All these for just one person , how about remaining military officers whom are yet to be revealed.....
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by michlins(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
somehow:
Democracy no fit Nigeria and Nigerians.
they sold us a dummy
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by HancockmollyXch: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikpeyi:
One person stole all these, yet Efcc refused to mention his name. Efcc is corrupt for doing this. Who are they even fooling?
I think we still gonna get a Name
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Chisosss.... Give us his name, let's find him and stone him to death. Thief. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by saintdevo(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is the Most DUMBASS Country in the world, No wonder Trump called it a SHITHOLE Very useless country that allows illiterate and Uneducated people to rule over them. Nothing Good will ever come out from this country unless everyone go his separate ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Germi9: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
These people hate the country
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by martinmiller: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bro, Nigeria is a big joke and lies flying everywhere. I wonder how it will end because it is very hard to see what will become the future of the country. It is currently bleeding and need urgent and yet stringent attention.

Yeah I agree to the fact that Nigerian is confirmed animal farm story by gorge owell ..

quote author=Ikpeyi post=110275686]

They even refused to parade the man...next thing na plea bargain we go hear, or law technicalities.Present Nigeria is confirmed animal farm.[/quote]
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by carinmom(f): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ikpeyi:

The person is already late, he was an army general.
Re: 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) by Foreseer: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ / Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.