Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,330 members, 7,923,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Inter Vs Liverpool: Mane Breaks Silence On Salah’s AFCON Final Defeat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Vs Liverpool: Mane Breaks Silence On Salah’s AFCON Final Defeat (301 Views)

Man United's Season Has Not Been A Success - Solskjaer After UEL Final Defeat / Arsenal Miss Out On Champions League With Europa League Final Defeat / All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter Vs Liverpool: Mane Breaks Silence On Salah’s AFCON Final Defeat by Blessingsam2318: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Senegal international, Sadio Mane has revealed that his Liverpool teammate, Mohamed Salah is still pained for leading Egypt to defeat in the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON, final.

Naija News recalls that Mane led his home country to victory in the just concluded African football tournament played in Cameroon.

The Teranga Lions defeated the Pharoahs’ of Egypt in a penalty shootout to claim their first-ever AFCON title.

Speaking on Wednesday ahead of Liverpool’s Champions League round of 16 first-leg tie with Inter Milan, Mane said he and Salah had cut off from speaking about AFCON since their return to Anfield.

The Senegalese mentioned this when asked about Senegal and Egypt’s next meeting in a crucial 2022 World Cup qualifier next month.

According to Mane, he and Salah are not even thinking about AFCON, stressing that they have a pact of silence when it comes to discussing the AFCON final.

He said, “Me and Mo Salah don’t even talk about it.”

“I think that I’m still thinking about my African Cup but it’s also an important game that means a lot to me and my people,” Mane told the Que Golazo YouTube channel.

The forward added: “If we can qualify – and we will do everything to do it – it’s very important for me, my teammates and my country because it’s a really, really massive competition, which is a dream for any football player.

“We will be well prepared for it and do everything possible to win because it’s really important.”

Mane added: “Until now – you won’t believe me – but we haven’t talked about it, because I know he’s still disappointed for sure.”

https://topdata.ng/2022/02/inter-vs-liverpool-mane-breaks-silence-on-salahs-afcon-final-defeat/

Re: Inter Vs Liverpool: Mane Breaks Silence On Salah’s AFCON Final Defeat by Jubal01: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
If na u nko? Who likes to talk about defeats or failures?
Re: Inter Vs Liverpool: Mane Breaks Silence On Salah’s AFCON Final Defeat by Ifiegboria(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
True talk
Re: Inter Vs Liverpool: Mane Breaks Silence On Salah’s AFCON Final Defeat by samwillyco1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mane Respect yourself grin grin grin grin before Salah go knack you Pharaoh's rod grin grin grin
Re: Inter Vs Liverpool: Mane Breaks Silence On Salah’s AFCON Final Defeat by Samunique(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
That's maturity, until the wound is healed, silence about it is the best option !!!

The headline though ! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Website Dedicated To All Chelsea Fans Around The Globe / Chelsea For Sales Update News / UEFA Made New Champions League Rules To Favour The Premier League Top Six

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.