Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,480 members, 7,911,133 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) (58894 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Protesting Lagos Driver Sets Self Ablaze, Dies Over Impounded Bus / LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Honestly I didn't see your comment before posting mine. No be small tin o
Was he trying to cut off his head for money ritual?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by dododawa1: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2022
kuonbe:
Last week lastma catch me in stadium surulere on Monday mornibg, I beg them to settle they are doing like demi God. They took my mini bus to office. When I got to office I just went straight to collect ticket and paid 20k to Lagos state account. Instead of collect 10k from me and share. God punish them
can you imagine nonsense talk.
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2022
Probably lastma needs to be armed with guns
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by assholemods: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2022
kuonbe:
Last week lastma catch me in stadium surulere on Monday mornibg, I beg them to settle they are doing like demi God. They took my mini bus to office. When I got to office I just went straight to collect ticket and paid 20k to Lagos state account. Instead of collect 10k from me and share. God punish them
People like will shout and complain about corruption... You are a very pathetic soul!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2022
The Lagos State government will end it when it is ready. Ambode automated LASTMA and VIO services but they hated and got rid of him. It was one of his offences against them. If they had continued that way, lastma officers would not be dealt with that way. When Ambode was knocked off, they were happy because for them 'physical service is better', that is where dirty money is. Daredevil drivers, daredevil lastma officers.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2022
I don’t know wether to laugh at this news . See slicing .
Some people have mind . Any work you are doing and you don’t have empathy maybe because of the extra money you may receive mostly end like this .
Most time if you see where these officials are shouting and threatening fire and brimstone you will think they’ve the country good at heart , not knowing is in born wickedness, greediness, selfish interest and envy .
Why some people go carry government work for head , that’s what I don’t understand.
Why working and there’s a threat to life , abscond immediately.
Dead men don’t count .
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Afonasa(m): 12:28am On Feb 17, 2022
This was really deep and intentional, but thank God for life....

Hello guys my signature can solve all of your worries on issues regarding freelancing....

Am just a DM away
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 12:30am On Feb 17, 2022
agulion:
Yoruba Muslims, he wanted to mine his skull

U must be from the south.
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by stacyadams: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2022
escohido123:
Lagosians are coming for these touts SBD criminals its only a matter of time.
grin angry grin they are not coming for the touts bro...they say they want tinubu for presidency.... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Sneaktee: 12:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Instead of making effort on how you can influence life positively, you’re busy trying to reveal you life’s KARMAsutra
MrNipplesLover:
Frustration everywhere...

And the criminal bastard una put for asshole rock in Abuja no send una.

If una like, burn unaselves alive... E no concern am.

Dead country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Anointedtim(m): 12:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaDO0ajJ5zz/
It's heart break how we've forgotten to be humans.
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Anointedtim(m): 12:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Sometimes, consider one another first. That's another man in search of his daily bread. The pains in the society today is made up to make those it affects fight themselves.
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2022
FirmTR:
Mad people for lagos many pass people wey dey normal.

That is what happens when people only care about themselves and what they will gain, and not about the wellness or emotional needs of others. Lagosians are truly mad, I will rather port to Abj.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by stephenponti(m): 12:49am On Feb 17, 2022
if i remember the untold pain these LASTMA Caused me 3 years ago, i will just turn away any where i see them suffering from any misery.
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by unmask: 12:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Invictuse:
If I have the mind all those lasma official at Ajah to Chevron I will personally slit their throat. The bastards will be nowhere with heavy traffic on the road but if you pass one way they will start popping out instead of controlling the traffic.
why will you pass one way?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Smartnsweettt: 1:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Hope he die.. Lastma people wicked.. E for just die make others learn.. What dis guys does to igbo car owners in festac is unimaginable.. Once you are ibo you are a victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Jacksonian001(m): 1:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Newboss(m): 1:23am On Feb 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
90% of commercial bus and Keke drivers in Lagos are cultist. That latsma nearly got his head mined in broad daylight.
So a violent person is a cultist, abi? Na wa for una for this country.

Violence has nothing to do with cultism. Violence is a very natural behaviour. You push someone to the wall, they look for a way to push back. That's how violence begins. That's why we have wars even amongs the most noble of nations.

Don't expect niceness and diplomacy from people. We are all animals. No exception
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 1:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Good job
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Shancca: 2:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by 180paypoint(m): 2:49am On Feb 17, 2022
Na Kiriki dey go carry am go..
This is inhuman of us.
Thank God he alive

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by onuman: 2:54am On Feb 17, 2022
NwaNimo1:
No Mans Land..............Agbero's capital

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

LASTMA man no fear. He wanted to arrest an Abokii.

Abokii told the LASTMA man: "na we dee in charge of Naija. I slit your throat, nothing is gonna happen."
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by MacANDIES: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2022
LibertyRep:
That wasn't just an aggravated assault but a clear attempted murder.

Shut up, where you there? Do you have eye witnesses account or just this wacky write-up you've judged the driver. Mtchewwwwww
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by JomasisTech: 3:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Nobody deserves this gruesome attack cry
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Keji1012(m): 3:11am On Feb 17, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Ibrahim Yusuf was clearly going to mine that skull before he realised it was broad daylight and stopped cheesy

As foolish as u are
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Comedian2019: 3:15am On Feb 17, 2022
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed if lastma never frustrate you ,you wont understand but that shouldnt make the man want to kill him. there is something about anyone that wears any force uniform in this country,it seems the uniform turns people to something else
If a driver can pour fuel on himself and set himself ablaze because he feels oppressed, I'm sure that kind of person wouldn't mind to mine a lastma head.

vanguardngr.com/2022/02/commercial-bus-driver-sets-self-ablaze-to-protest-seizure-of-vehicle-by-lastma/amp/

Oppression could make some people do crazy things. Imagine paying Agbero, Area boys, ekelebe, Union, etc, only for your vehicle to be impounded by one stupid lastma. It can make the person go insane. If he has a very sound lawyer, who knows, he might be pardoned on the ground of insanity.
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Boko Haram driver
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Wilyvibes(m): 3:46am On Feb 17, 2022
Make God no allow dem kill you o kiss
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Wofunolodo: 3:48am On Feb 17, 2022
Sad !

Check out

Mobile App designed to be used for typing African languages, spoken by speakers of African languages in Africa, Europe, North America, Caribbean islands and around the world.

IOS https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/keyboard-africa/id1600878509

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dev.boyeginc.keyboardafrica

For Yorùbá, Igbo, Hausa and other African languages, long press to have the special characters and letters with accents
Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by specialmati(m): 3:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Comedian2019:

If a driver can pour fuel on himself and set himself ablaze because he feels oppressed, I'm sure that kind of person wouldn't mind to mine a lastma head.

vanguardngr.com/2022/02/commercial-bus-driver-sets-self-ablaze-to-protest-seizure-of-vehicle-by-lastma/amp/

Oppression could make some people do crazy things. Imagine paying Agbero, Area boys, ekelebe, Union, etc, only for your vehicle to be impounded by one stupid lastma. It can make the person go insane. If he has a very sound lawyer, who knows, he might be pardoned on the ground of insanity.
i they tell you omo each junction you will always meet every of those people

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Stabs LASTMA Official, Slits His Throat (Photos) by Spandau: 4:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaDO0ajJ5zz/

Do you all see why Tinubu must never be president? Thomas Hobbes' description of life will be a child's play if the Frogeyed Godfather ever made it to Aso Rock. They(Agbero and NURTW) are already feeling empowered simply because that pee soaked Jagabandit has declared his presidential ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.