Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,982 members, 7,909,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

Little Miss Nigeria Int’l Puts Smiles On Faces Of Orphans In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Little Miss Nigeria Int’l Puts Smiles On Faces Of Orphans In Lagos (304 Views)

Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup / Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Anita Patrick Osikhena To Contest For Miss Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Miss Nigeria Int’l Puts Smiles On Faces Of Orphans In Lagos by Gemid94(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
In a bid to commemorate Valentine’s Day, Little Miss Nigeria International, Princess Chizzy Ogari has melted the hearts of children of Arrows of God Orphanage home situated at Ajah area of Lagos.

According to her, “My mission is to actively be of service to humanity and be a model of inspiration to everyone around me.”

Queen Chizzy donated materials worth thousands of naira, which include but are not limited to food items, provisions, toiletries, drinks, among other essentials.

Explaining the brain behind the donation, the Rivers-born beauty queen said: “seeks to bridge the gap between the less privileged and privileged and help safeguard their present and future by advocating for their rights, empowering them on self-sufficiency, self-reliance, and belief in themselves and our beloved nation”.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/little-miss-nigeria-intl-puts-smiles-on-faces-of-orphans-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Styles For 2022 / Please I Need Your Help (not Money Oh) / Best Wallet Collections In UAE | Cavallo Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.