Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. (1103 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Eating To Prevent Colon Cancer (2) / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. by osamedic: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2011
Our colon which is our large intestine is the basis of our health because it carries waste out of our body. but not all the waste is actually being removed each time we go to toilet. so wat happens to the remaining wate traped in our system?
they form the bases of toxic waste build-up in our system. failure to flush this out periodically is what leads to colon cancer.
so how do we flush such waste out?
by DETOXIFYING. which can be done by using EDMARK SHAKEOFF PHYTO FIBER!!!!
Call 08063303210 for more information
Re: The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. by Greenpro: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2011
Cancer Care Package from Green World Nigeria will help in the area of Cancer Preventive and Care.

call /0/8/1/8/1/2/7/0/7/3/7/ [/b]for details on all your Green world Nigeria products and questions.

[b]View my profile for website link and details on all our products
Re: The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. by Greenpro: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2011
Intestine cleansing tea and meal cellulose are good for this.
Re: The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. by Michealleo: 3:13am On Aug 18, 2011
hi i am a patient of a chronic disease called Ulcerative colitis . i am really worried about it colon cancer . Is there any way that can cure this disease for forever ?
Re: The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. by wizdomuche: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
use organik powder and gold soya. 08033759021
Re: The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. by mikkyangel(m): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2011
NEED HELP PLSSS,
Someone very close to me has been diagnosed with "CANCER OF THE LUNGS",from all indications,doctors at UCH Ibadan says he has little time left and as a result cannot be treated,
IF THERE ANYTHING ONE CAN DO TO HELP OR ANY ADVISE THAT COULD BE RENDERED, PLSSSSSSSS I NEED HELP!
Re: The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. by slimming: 10:46am On May 04, 2012
Colon Cleanser package from Green world can prevent colon cancer.

Re: The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. by slimming: 6:09am On May 31, 2012
when you cleanse off, then you're saved from colon cancer.
Re: The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. by slimming: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2012
Regular cleansing is important

(1) (Reply)

Alli-c -herbal Mixture Of Garlic Component Allicin / Swallowing Mucus: A Bad Habit? / Woman Delivers Baby With Anencephaly In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.