Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,229 members, 7,939,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) (52559 Views)

Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by benqo01(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
5000 women left the group...they wont like to comment on this

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
ednut1:
a lot of men allow women and society to deceive them into spending/borrowing for weddings. 7m to 10m on the average. nonsense
7m for wedding ??
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Impregnablefolk: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
No time records, inc. if u know u know!
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Cocao(f): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Cut your coat according to your size. Your size can be zero naira, 50,000 or 20,000,000. As long as you recognize your own limits.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by abah001: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please push to front page let the slay Mama's emulate
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by YellowMayor(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ifeoluwav:
Some men will not agree to this.

I'd agree to it. Shall we

Never mind though if cannot become a second wife.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Some ladies will like to invoke all God's in their village even borrow upon borrow just to impress friends and family.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by YellowMayor(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
"My Wife Advised Me Not To Lavish Money": Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Photos)

A man identified as Gborienemi Mark-Charles, from Bayelsa State, has revealed that he spent less than N50,000 on his wedding ceremony, IGBERETV reports.

According to Gborienemi, his wife advised him not to lavish money on their wedding ceremony but instead invest it in his business.

He wrote on Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=312961394227465&id=100065408206286

Congratulations
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Owologbo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
mytime24:
So no item7
Item 7 will no cost much for a gathering of less than 20 people na.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by backtalkG(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
My dream wedding
Any gal that is interested should dm

2 Likes

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Soukiss(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bleep Bleep Mob4real
Bayelsa man no dey do wedding.na fellow Born then dey do.so am not surprise 50k can do it
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Ifeoluwav(f): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
sunbreaker:
Abi some lady

I know what I am saying
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by GodsGrace33(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hmmm
there must be a reason for this
It's either the woman has entered menopause or she is pregnant or she's hiding the man because of previous relationship cause it's not normal for this gender to do this
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
"My Wife Advised Me Not To Lavish Money": Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Photos)

A man identified as Gborienemi Mark-Charles, from Bayelsa State, has revealed that he spent less than N50,000 on his wedding ceremony, IGBERETV reports.

According to Gborienemi, his wife advised him not to lavish money on their wedding ceremony but instead invest it in his business.

He wrote on Facebook:

This really is how it should be....
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by BigBashiru: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
worldclass68:
May God help me find this kind of woman that reasons like this....

I was reasoning with my sister...I suggested instead of hosting a big wedding party and wasting lot of money and energy etc..why not just calculate the money involved in hosting the wedding and use it to establish a family business or open a business for her..or start/finish a family project.. then do a very small wedding like this one.
She said her fiance also once made that suggestion to her...but our women especially them parents won't want that...that party mentality is just too much.., and everything is just to show off and a competition to them, lol competing with their fellow women.....

The worst part is despite the lavish celebrations and parties, many couples eventually still split up.

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
chiefolododo:
7m for wedding ??
hall and decoration is 700k and 300k, one cow today is like 350k. Food and drinks 1.5m don waka. Cloths for couple and family another 1m don waka. Photographer 300k, mc 300k, dj and sound system 250k. 4.5m don waka already.
Bride price list, hotel money, makeup artist, bridal shower etc. 7m don pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by emonis88: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kingsasian:
Mine is coming in April. I am planning to do something similar but my extended in-laws dey oppose me. Thank God I have paid her brideprice last month already.
Go with few people, the girls parents, urs n other 4 others , them go just dey hear say u don wed them no go know when n how. This is how they drop things that can hinder the new family , when nobody is looking.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
ednut1:
hall and decoration is 700k and 300k, one cow today is like 350k. Food and drinks 1.5m don waka. Cloths for couple and family another 1m don waka. Photographer 300k, mc 300k, dj and sound system 250k. 4.5m don waka already.
Bride price list, hotel money, makeup artist, bridal shower etc. 7m don pass
nkan be!

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nice one and God bless your home...

She's not like those hoodlum wives around..
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Pootle: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
selamob:
Good woman... Make all women be like this
bro dem don dey beef her already for breaking the sister code.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
sheanzy:
Na mumu dy go marry
Are you sure, if you grow old nko?
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Skyehigher1: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Good woman like my wife
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by humility33(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Whatshallido:
I don't understand! He spent less than 50k for his marriage? It's not possible. That means he didn't do the traditional right(He didn't collect list ).

In some places traditional wedding is not expensive
For some part of Edo state less 50k can finance your traditional wedding in meeting list requirements bride price is 24 naira
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Christipsy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
bisqit:
stingy man
4get o o me no stingy bt I care for the future that all
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by MMWandali: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
I would wish to have such kind of a wife!!!!;

They're rare angry
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Kingsasian(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
emonis88:

Go with few people, the girls parents, urs n other 4 others , them go just dey hear say u don wed them no go know when n how. This is how they drop things that can hinder the new family , when nobody is looking.
exactly what my wife told me
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Kingsasian(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
CandyOps:

Na you wan invite them.
But it's simple. Just bring out the amount you want to spend and the amount will tell you the number of people to invite or if na court marriage and in-house Trad you go do
na Court wedding we planned to do o with just a little reception before her extended family begin talk their own. I told them that since they are contributing nothing they have no say in the wedding plans. My woman is solidly backing me

3 Likes

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
shocked

Except there was no Reception/Entertainment
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by MMWandali: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Ifeoluwav:
Some men will not agree to this.

I will gladly agree.
Are you available?
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Maybe your wife sense that your business is just upcoming

If you have affordable money and you do this kind of wedding, there must be a cause

Such

Maybe you are a very old man that all your junior ones don marry

Maybe your wife don born before

Maybe due to husband or wife family differences like tribe or religion

An occasion shouldn't be without food and drink
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by placeofallure(f): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
Good woman...her price is far above rubies.

I did exactly this for my wedding, maybe a lil more, and we didn't die.

I got all the materials needed for my simple wedding gown myself, the tailor didn't charge much cause she didn't even know she was sewing a wedding dress. It was a modest gown.

My sister and I baked the three-tier cake ourselves.

We decorated the venue, dad's big compound, ourselves.

I made up my face and tied my gele myself. I did my bead and jewelry myself.

My sisters, mum and I and a neighbor did the cooking. The crowd is about a hundred, not more.

Weirdest thing, after the ceremony, hubby and I both went to work the same day. Money has got to be made. Mi o r'aye nonsense.

With the modesty, wedding never scatter for 11 years and counting, still waxing stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

He wrote on Facebook:

News like this makes my fiancee disgust me. Even though I'm receiving Gods favour as I plan to wed her next month 12. The fact that I begged her and she agreed we have a low key wedding. Each day she kept expanding it. Only put our pre-wedding shoot on my WhatsApp status for a day. She put hers in all the social media, Im going with only 10 people which includes friends and my family. She went to only girls school,as 24 of them r coming, her father is a retired teachrer n that one will bring TUN her mum self na market woman. before we planed to use only one cow leg. We fixed date finish now it's like a cow won't be enough. Worst part is everything on my neck and my family, Till now 1k have not dropped from her family. I'm ok with it ooo but when I see ladies who prioritised their husband business and ego above what people will say just make me sad somehow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.