Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,009 members, 7,922,437 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

Share Your Experience With A Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Share Your Experience With A Celebrity (135 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Or Snub Experience With A Celebrity / Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. / Dress Like A Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With A Celebrity by Frank25: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
please don't spoil the fun..., let's share our experiences with a celebrity

sometime last year i was at polo club in port harcourt... i went there during my leisure hour, i ran into the most gorgeous lady ever... NINI....

It was like a dream come true for me, i had to take some pictures with her which she agreed on... She is kind of nice and down to the spirit.

What are ur experiences.

(1) (Reply)

The Vibes From CALEB C That Bbnaija Season 7 Viewers Needs / Overseas Travel Sponsor. / Https://youtu.be/rgojmycmge8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.