Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) (2532 Views)

President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
After the 100,000 naira Buhari sent to me I was given another 100k to get a standard phone � � for my BMC media work, see the screenshot below Boss Mustapa Secretary To the Government of Federation called me about 4hrs ago thou I missed his call. He asked if I have bought the phone. That's the recipe of the phone. Tecno SPARK 8C people are afraid of buying the phone because of the price. Omg better soup � na money ��

https://www.nairaland.com/6984033/president-buhari-sent-me-100k

Previous thread

The phone is just like Computer wider storage space I still bought the memory card worth 7k, very fast and sweet for work.

Look Buhari is not bad we are the ones doing ourselves, I have gone close to Buhari he's a free man, God has finally blessed me I have find favour in this government.

Lalasticla Mynd44 dominique Seun

1 Like

Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by deen84(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Show me love OP
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
more

Android 11 latest version on board

Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Op is just a troll

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Previous thread

The phone is just like Computer wider storage space I still bought the memory card worth 7k, very fast and sweet for work.

Look Buhari is not bad we are the ones doing ourselves, I have gone close to Buhari he's a free man, God has finally blessed me I have find favour in this government.

You are a patriot. Hungry Biafrans will soon flood this thread, with hate while wailing. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You are a patriot. Hungry Biafrans will soon flood this thread, with hate while wailing. grin

Thanks !

1 Like

Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by tito44: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Shame no dey catch mad man, na him family the shame dey catch embarassed

6 Likes

Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by eteebanky1: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Keep it up
Everyone with his hustle

But,make sure you lobby for an appointment NOT a 100k phone

1 Like

Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin When will PMB give you a cow?
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by LordJoffrey(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
more

Android 11 latest version on board

Android 11, latest version¿¿ grin grin
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by HYDEEE: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
LordJoffrey:

Android 11, latest version¿¿ grin grin
E shock you too? shocked shocked
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by HYDEEE: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
Keep it up
Everyone with his hustle

But,make sure you lobby for an appointment NOT a 100k phone
Beta oil dey your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by Donaluta(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
You no be any buhari staff... You are working with the special adviser to boss mustapha ... Tell them the truth... You be errand boy to boss mustapha SA

1 Like

Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by immortalityk: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
deen84:
Show me love OP
Na scammer
Talking from experience
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Donaluta:
You no be any buhari staff... You are working with the special adviser to boss mustapha ... Tell them the truth... You be errand boy to boss mustapha SA

Even if am an errand boy to Boss Mustapa as u said, You did Boss Mustapa knows u or did he knows any of ur family? As any party politican dash u #1 naira before??

Am earning 100k weekly and other benefits they gave another 100k I bought a new standard android phone grin grin grin

You who Sabi u?

Security agencies follow me everywhere because am working for Buhari APC, if you see me inside town ur body go dey shake u no go fit come near me.
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Even if am an errand boy to Boss Mustapa as u said, You did Boss Mustapa knows u or did he knows any of ur family? As any party politican dash u #1 naira before??

Am earning 100k weekly and other benefits they gave another 100k I bought a new standard android phone grin grin grin

You who Sabi u?

Security agencies follow me everywhere because am working for Buhari APC, if you see me inside town ur body go dey shake u no go fit come near me.

Seriously the garbage you wrote up there is an achievement?!

Chai poverty is a disease...and this is the reason these politicians want Nigerians to be poor so they can give them stipends and take aware their capacity to think with their heads instead of their stomach.
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by Osiris12: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

Chai poverty is a disease...and this is the reason these politicians want Nigerians to be poor so they can give them stipends and take aware their capacity to think with their heads instead of their stomach.

him never sabi say he go vomit the money, lose the phone when kidnappers, ritualits, bandits or herdsmen hands nab am.

The evil they created will eventually haunt them
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
Osiris12:
him never sabi say he go vomit the money, lose the phone when kidnappers, ritualits, bandits or herdsmen hands nab am.

The evil they created will eventually haunt them
[/s]

Back to sender � na ur south east that one go happen to u

grin

North2023 for another APC president

e shock u abi??
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

e shock grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin gringringringrin
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by Donaluta(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You who Sabi u?

Read and understand blocked brain... You be errand boy to him SA... You have not seen boss mustapha before... Him no know you ... No dey come here dey form.
Who I Sabi ... So I need dey sing everywhere..
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by Osiris12: 4:46am On Feb 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Back to sender � na ur south east that one go happen to u

grin

North2023 for another APC president

e shock u abi??
na you I dey follow talk.?

Zombie
Re: See The Machine Trending Tecno SPARK I Bought As Buhari's Staff (Photos) by Shuregirl: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Previous thread

phone wey just come out, you don buy am, I dey envy ppl like you o

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Still In Stone Age And A Laughing Stock In The World Of Nations / Nigerian Politicians Are Digging Out Hidden Naira Notes / INEC Develops “INEC E-School”; An E-Learning Website And Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.