Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,434 members, 7,904,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari (4684 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Delivers Address To Members Of Yoruba Tennis Club (Photos) / Ahmed Idris: EFCC Deceived Me To Admit Involvement In ‘₦‎109.4bn Fraud’ / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Lexyte93(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
BREAKING NEWS: I was Doing Well in Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived me to come and fight Ipob- Abba kyari shed tears

The suspended Aza man has cried out over what he termed betrayal from Hope Uzodimma, the Imo State governor.

Speaking to NDLEA, Kyari said that Ipob members are using juju on him.

"I was doing well as an okada man and also a police officer. I was innocent until Hope Uzodimma invited to Imo to fight ESN.

Since I visited Imo, things have not remained the same for me..

From one problem to another.. I don't know if Ipob ESN placed their juju on me.

I am in pain.. how did Hope Uzodimma betrayed me and now left me to suffer alone.

He shed tear

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by immortalcrown(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
How did you meet Hope Uzodimma? Were you just randomly picked for the Imo assignment?

Were you the only police officer deployed for the fight or did other officers that participated in the assignment later become deadly like you?

For the IPOB part, IPOB has no time to use juju against you. The God in heaven always vindicates IPOB. When IPOB was saying that you and one James Nwafo are criminals, hypocrites that use sentiments to invalidate facts doubted IPOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Dawn91(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Junk journalism. Where is the source of this rubbish . You can't just sit in your one room self-contained and ttyoe rubbish on this internet about a serious issue.

What is wrong with you ?

Does this issue look like a joke to you ? When they say some of you should try and graduate university you will be shouting school na scam! Now see the result

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Lexyte93(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:
Junk journalism. Where is the source of this rubbish

Is it paining you already? grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Dawn91(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lexyte93:
Is it paining you already? grin

So this is what your brain could process ? Paining me ?

I doubt this one is educated undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lexyte93:

The suspended Aza man has cried out over what he termed betrayal from Hope Uzodimma, the Imo State governor.

Speaking to NDLEA, Kyari said that Ipob members are using juju on him.

"I was doing well as an okada man and also a police officer. I was innocent until Hope Uzodimma invited to Imo to fight ESN.

Since I visited Imo, things have not remained the same for me..

From one problem to another.. I don't know if Ipob ESN placed their juju on me.

I am in pain.. how did Hope Uzodimma betrayed me and now left me to suffer alone.

He shed tear

Eboe made nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by cherishmichael: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Rubbish!!

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Lexyte93(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
I see tears everywhere ; grin grin grin grin grin

Dawn91
COWBOYFAN
cherishmichael

2 Likes

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by cherishmichael: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lexyte93:

Dawn91
COWBOYFAN
cherishmichael

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Dawn91(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lexyte93:

Dawn91
COWBOYFAN
cherishmichael

There you go again ,trying hard to act non challant grin

We all understand, that you are offended this thread is heading to the dustbin...

So we wl help you derail it well grin

Oya comrades let's discuss yesterday's champions League match
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by illicit(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
I thought he was a cop cum fashion designer cum drug dealer undecided

Never knew he was also into transportation biz
lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Let it not pain you much. But if e pain you,vex for FBi abeg

Dawn91:
Junk journalism. Where is the source of this rubbish . You can't just sit in your one room self-contained and ttyoe rubbish on this internet about a serious issue.

What is wrong with you ?

Does this issue look like a joke to you ? When they say some of you should try and graduate university you will be shouting school na scam! Now see the result

2 Likes

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Dawn91(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Let it not pain you much. But if e pain you,vex for FBi abeg

Liverpool win yesterday right ?
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by foryourmindlol: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

They won but Chelsea are the current holders of the suffersticated Champions League cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Dawn91(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
foryourmindlol:

They won but Chelsea are the current holders of the suffersticated Champions League cheesy

That's good o
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
you get television?

Dawn91:

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by kmaster007: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Story
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by smaze01: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
NATIONAL PROGRAMME OFFICER AT THE UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME
https://ngojobmag.com/national-programme-officer-at-the-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

SENIOR FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS
https://ngojobmag.com/senior-food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-2/

FOOD SECURITY OFFICER AT MERCY CORPS NIGERIA (4 OPENINGS)
https://ngojobmag.com/food-security-officer-at-mercy-corps-nigeria-4-openings/

HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR AT MEDECINS DU MONDE (MDM)
https://ngojobmag.com/human-resources-coordinator-at-medecins-du-monde-mdm/

PROCUREMENT OFFICER AT CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES (CRS)
https://ngojobmag.com/procurement-officer-at-catholic-relief-services-crs/

PROJECT OFFICER (CASE MANAGEMENT OFFICER) AT GOALPRIME ORGANIZATION NIGERIA (GPON)
https://ngojobmag.com/project-officer-case-management-officer-at-goalprime-organization-nigeria-gpon/

VISIT https://ngojobmag.com FOR MORE UP TO DATE JOB POSTING
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by rhymez2much(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
believe this trash at ur own risk
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Lexyte93(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
rhymez2much:
believe this trash at ur own risk
Don't cry
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Daniel058(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mod do your job, joke session please grin .

CHAI OP, I ga- egbu mmadu cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

What is wrong with you ?

My friend getat! If you can't laugh, don't blame anyone hiss.

1 Like

Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

So this is what your brain could process ? Paining me ?

I doubt this one is educated undecided
Educated educated educated!!

Yet skulltocurrency is your major source of IGR.
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=cherishmichael post=110305326][/quote]Every skull miner has a shovel.

Shallow graves everywhere grin
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by sharpwriter(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
cheesy comedy dey this country walahi.
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Lanretoye(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Grow up boy,tougher things await u.
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Christipsy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
E don set ....
Wonderful more r coming to join u
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by talk2hb1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Another Lie
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by rickpat(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
this case might implicate more people..#watching anxiously
Re: I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari by Proudlyomonna: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dawn91:

What is wrong with you ?

Mehn can't you take a petty joke ��

(1) (Reply)

Stage Is Set For Amaechi's Declaration (pics) / Pix: It Will Go Down In History I Was In Zoom Meeting With Mr. President / Beaf: Where The Delta Igbo On Satellite Pictures.or how to collect delta bursary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.