Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Where To Repair Htc Tilt Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Repair Htc Tilt Phone? (1181 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / I Need Htc At&t Tilt (tytn 11)--urgently (clean Farly Used Or Brand New) / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Repair Htc Tilt Phone? by chux76(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hello,
I have a HTC Phone TILT but there is a problem with the flex and the touchscreen stopped working. Presently as i type the phone turns on but the screen has gone blank,I took it for repairs and the engineer says it is the flex,but it would be difficult to get it in Kaduna where I reside. I will be in Lagos on the 3rd of July for a training so I need references on where I can get it fixed and the probable cost of fixing it.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Asha 305 Dowloads ? / GSM Flashing Tools / Help:- How Do I Use Usb Flash Drive(otg) On My Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.