Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) (30900 Views)

How To Prepare Chicken Piccata | Chicken Piccata Sauce |ingredients / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / Chicken Oyster Sauce Recipe (how To Prepare Chicken Oyster Sauce) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 4:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Can you please gee me some grin
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by ednut1(m): 4:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Wife material we sight you
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by iscom(m): 4:31am On Feb 18, 2022
OK
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by EvansU: 4:59am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:
More pictures

SOURCE: My Food Blog

Apparently you are based in Asia. This is one of Malaysia (especially East Malaysia) meal.
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by heniford2: 5:01am On Feb 18, 2022
Lovely
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by cho25bc(f): 5:15am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Pic 3: What do I do with this chicken feet? The seller said I should eat it. She literally forced me to go with the legs, head and throat. cry cry

What if one doesnt have a mortar? What can one use in its place?
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:21am On Feb 18, 2022
You can do better than this undecided
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 5:27am On Feb 18, 2022
What am I doing reading this thread.? Make I no com break my fast early

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by MufasaLion: 5:28am On Feb 18, 2022
Ordinary noodles, I can't cook.
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:31am On Feb 18, 2022
EvansU:

Apparently you are based in Asia. This is one of Malaysia (especially East Malaysia) meal.
You don't have to be based in Asia before you can eat chicken curry,

I do eat murgh Kari, spicy tangy Kadhai chicken, chicken chettinad and others when I was in Nigeria, you can get the ingredients or if you prefer eating in a fancy Asian restaurant in some highbrow area in lekki, you can eat them there.

2 Likes

Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by michael18(m): 5:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Kindly join this link
https:///+VjYSdLKaPHZlM2M0
for your Hope psbank POS Termial
Very affordable
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by ufotunang: 5:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Na rich men food be this
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Curry should be boneless wtf. That looks more like pepper soup.

I give you a D+. Congrats on the effort though.
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:52am On Feb 18, 2022
I know it must be the pocahonta girl

U too like food
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 6:01am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:
Poco’s Chicken Curry Sauce - Easy, Healthy and Tasty

On today’s edition of trying to hook Nairaland abroad husband, I will be sharing my chicken curry sauce recipe. kiss kiss

Easy, healthy and tasty.

Thank God I have most of the ingredients oooo. I'll make this today or tomorrow by God's Grace. Looks so so good!! Welldone!

1 Like

Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by NoToPile: 6:06am On Feb 18, 2022
Pocohantas how much did you the get the dark and light soy sauce? Been wanting to try this chicken curry stuff an alternative e for white rice

Looks nice.
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by gaby(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2022
One of my best sauces.

I can kill it with my eyes closed.

I prefer using turkey wins for mine.

Deli
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 6:18am On Feb 18, 2022
This is one If my favourite, it's very tasty.
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 6:35am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

On today’s edition of trying to hook Nairaland abroad husband, I will be sharing my chicken curry sauce recipe. kiss kiss

Easy, healthy and tasty.

Hian, trying to hook Nairaland.com abroad husband, like seriously, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, how can cooking be used to hook up with an abroad based person, Hian shocked

@topic, nice tantalizing cuisine wink
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by pqmeup: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Thanks for this information
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by MarketDispatch: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

On today’s edition of trying to hook Nairaland abroad husband, . kiss kiss

Poco...can you make Chicken Korma or Chicken Tikka?
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by udomma1005(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Pic 3: What do I do with this chicken feet? The seller said I should eat it. She literally forced me to go with the legs, head and throat. cry cry
What........t the f?
You don't know what to do with what?
Those are basically the essential parts of the shiken nahhhh

Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Easy, healthy and tasty.

You wan hook man with food, which kain man b dat, and which kain woman you wan b.

No b only abroad husband, na inbroad husband.

Alice in Wonderland
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by Great0ne1: 6:48am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Easy, healthy and tasty.

Ada ma ka esi adaku. Coming to ask for your hand in marriage. But i don't have money ooh. Hope you will agree
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by MarketDispatch: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

My problem with it is, it can’t be stored for long. It is one of those meals you cook and eat up ASAP. That is where tomatoes stew beats it.
y. cheesy cheesy

What if frozen?

Like the frozen ones we buy in Tesco and other places, Marks & Spencers , etc
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by udomma1005(m): 6:50am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

Person wey dey Law School no suppose dey chop. You go lose focus.

Thank you kiss
You say wetin again
Person for law school no gats to chop shiken,abi?
I dread the kind of lawyers we go dey produce with kind you "delicious" policy! grin

Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Hehehee

We saw this post coming grin
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by Great0ne1: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Ishilove:
Oh Ishi, you see your life?? You don go school go school, read book read book, you have now lost every flair for cooking. Na only basic Egusi, stew and okro you sabi.

Mscheeew
And ofe mkpuru akwu
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2022
pocohantas:

On today’s edition of trying to hook Nairaland abroad husband,

Abeg no vex, eh, what if him be vegetarian?
Good one tho

This below also deserves front page. Instead it didn't receive even a single reply!

MissyB3, tjskii, Lalasticlala, is that fair?

Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by juanmiguel: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2022
You can use mashed irish potatoes in place of corn flour
Re: How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 18, 2022
Big man food...

I love my Amala and Ewedu in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Quantity Of Granulated Sugar I Bought #50. / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.