Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Fibroid, Please Help Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fibroid, Please Help Me. (976 Views)

Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? / Fibroid, Please Me. / The Blessing Of Sarah: God's Clever Way To Overcoming Barrenness, Fibroid Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroid, Please Help Me. by Bestmann(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
The woman I want to marry has fibroid, but the good news is she has undergone a successful surgery.
My problem and worry now is our chances of getting offsprings or do I FORGET about the marriage.
Please let somebody talk to me,
Re: Fibroid, Please Help Me. by sirabbey(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2011
Surgery or no surgery, do not cancel your wedding to the lady you loved simply because of fibroid. The truth is fibroid is common with african women and do not mean that they can not conceive ( neither do surgery particularly prevent the growth of another fibroitic tissues)

My experience, i married a wonderful lady with what can be termed big intra uterine fibroids (102mm X 53mm and 41mm X 23mm). she took in after the wedding despiteĀ  the fibroids, we were concerned about space for the fetus growth but God took absolutely control and today I am a proud Father.
The only snag was she had to deliver by CS since the position of the fibroid could not allow for natural delivery.
so you see, having fibroid is not a license that a lady would be barren

Here educate yourself properly about fibroid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterine_fibroid also http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=44749
Re: Fibroid, Please Help Me. by chukwudi06(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2011
Re: Fibroid, Please Help Me. by DrummaBoy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2011
My wife took out her fibroid a year ago by surgery.She is 14 weeks pregnant now. You really do not have a problem
Cheers
Re: Fibroid, Please Help Me. by clemcykul(f): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
thats no problem bestman . .your wife will ahve kids in due time , just concentrate on making her happy and giving her serious bla bla bla before u say jack! belle go enter. grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence / Sex During Pregnacy / Men Undergo Simulated Labor Contractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.