Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,296 members, 7,884,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Jamb Changed My Result After I Saw It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Changed My Result After I Saw It (925 Views)

Jamb Hasn't Sent Me My Result / JAMB Changed Her Result! / How To Print Jamb Result After Exhausting 5 Times Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Changed My Result After I Saw It by maclatunji: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
I have a young man here who checked his result this morning and saw that his JAMB score was 230, he did not have money to do the print-out at the cyber cafe and went back home. He returned home and went back in the afternoon to have the print-out, to his utmost surprise his score had changed to 200. Please the young man is now confused. Does anyone know how to make a formal complaint regarding this issue or can JAMB fix this. Please, help us give this thread mileage so that others with this problem can be helped as well. In addition some of the courses he chose have been changed as well, please help!
Re: Jamb Changed My Result After I Saw It by Adonike(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
True?
Re: Jamb Changed My Result After I Saw It by maclatunji: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2011
Very true, no joke!
Re: Jamb Changed My Result After I Saw It by maclatunji: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2011
Very true, no joke!
Re: Jamb Changed My Result After I Saw It by yemoxtra(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2011
Please anybody writing Accounting&finance in delsu? Please i would want you to confirm if the accounting you fill on your jamb form was changed to another course because mine was changed to banking/finance and am about to purchase change of course card and will also like to know if Accounting&finance will be offered this year at Delsu thanks.

(1) (Reply)

2011/2012 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Latest Admission Details: / Which Other School, Apart From UNN, Has A Good - If Any - Computer Science Dept? / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.