Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,365 members, 7,910,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

TEARS: After The Kill 〰{S•H•O•R•T•S} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEARS: After The Kill 〰{S•H•O•R•T•S} (302 Views)

H o S / LUCY (S*H*O*R*T*S) / Shes Worth The Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TEARS: After The Kill 〰{S•H•O•R•T•S} by Bam17(f): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Before you read AFTER THE KILL, check this out kiss

>>>•https://www.nairaland.com/6876516/tearsjessica-duru-completed#108126279

I felt life drifting out of me as I lay next to my bride, seeing her bloody gown.

“Arabel? Arabel?" I called in a throaty voice, but she was still.

I wanted to reach for her, to feel her once more and whisper in her ear, those words I had written down for when the time to recite our wedding vows came.

"Time of death... 10:54," it seemed like I heard. I saw myself slowly slipping into the hands of death, my eyes shut and, lips bound.

I could hear someone calling me. Only that I was weak to recognize the voice.

A loud cry came jerking me, shooting me out of my little trance, as I stared wide awake, seeing my parents around.

"Stan?" Mom's glistening eyes met mine. “Oh, son, you're awake!" I could see the joy in her eyes as Dad came closer. “What-what happened?" I remembered suddenly, the tragic event; my bride being shot in front of me, and Helga pointing the gun at me. No—

My world had crumbled.

I became a walking corpse, a man bound behind doors. I wished for nothing else but to see my bride again—and that I'd be reunited with her, with our baby—in the Lord's bosom.

:::then check this cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6977833/tears-addition-arabels-look-alike

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Writer Needed / In Between - Feather's Stories / His Lucky Star - Feather's Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.