Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,108 members, 7,967,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Million March Against Power Failure - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Million March Against Power Failure (453 Views)

How To Handle Brake Failure And Its Causes / A Car Saves A Plane With A Landing Gear Failure / Whats The Alternative Way(s) To Safely Halt A Car On Event Of Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Million March Against Power Failure by kencivic: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2011
volunteers needed in the four geopolitical zones and fct for a march against black out in nigeria. they are not tellin us the truth about power and we have to cry out even to the international media. we have obtained the requisite permision to legalise the march. volunteers should indicate be fore we communicate modalities.
Re: I Million March Against Power Failure by Odunnu: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
kencivic:

volunteers needed in the [b]four geopolitical zones [/b]and fct for a march against black out in nigeria. they are not tellin us the truth about power and we have to cry out even to the international media. we have obtained the requisite permision to legalise the march. volunteers should indicate be fore we communicate modalities.
so we have 4 geopolitical zones? You must be referring to Athens
Re: I Million March Against Power Failure by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2011
Odunnu:

so we have 4 geopolitical zones? You must be referring to Athens

grin grin grin but seriously, I hope this does not turn out like the LightUpNigeria Protest, cos i have not seen any effect for all my efforts and money spent going to ABJ. A protest is good nonetheless, but do you think the timing is right, I don't want Boko Haramists to join in the march and blow-up anything ooh shocked

What about the Information Awarness - is it on Nairaland or Facebook
What is the Goal exactly, what are the objectives - getting Legal permission is all well and good but how do we use this dagger to good effect?

You must communicate and get volunteer buy-in, we must buy-in to this idea

(1) (Reply)

Reg Toyota Corolla 04@ifyeemotors@ 1.2m 08062874109 / 2002 Toyota Sequial Jeep 4wd,limited Edition 4 Sales@2.6m-07035039114 / Less Than 150k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.