Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,499 members, 7,917,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday (26607 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day / Court Bars Tonto Dikeh From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Collyno82:
king na Kingsley for short nah
and who gave him permission to answer that Kingsley undecided undecided
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by 1Sharon(f): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Shokoloko:
Very wrong of Rosy.

For those who will quote me, I used this verse because both Olakunke, Tonto and Rosy go to church. They all profess to be Christian. The snip below is only for people who profess to be Christians.

Lol he's been married thrice?
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Cleanworld(f): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
PrimadonnaO:
If Tonto and Rosy haven't kissed and made up, then her post is pretentious.

She wants Tonto to be incensed. She's trying to play the "good girl, no hard feelings" card for the public.

She didn't have to post his photo on her timeline to prove she's wishing him well if she isn't in good terms with the child's mother.

She is a good example of a PRETENDER. Tonto shines on joorundecided

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Davesaves(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
SO WHEN YOU CELEBRATE YOUR 1 YEAR OLD CHILD ON HIS/HER BIRTHDAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA, THE CHILD SEES IT? SOME OF UNA DE MAKE ME LAUGH WITH UNA MINDSET SOMETIMES. THIS YOUR TAKE IS TOTAL RUBBISH MY SISTER.
PrimadonnaO:

Nope. It shouldn't be extended to the young boy.

What's the point of the post? You post people on their special days to let them know you wish them well, right? But is it the boy she's proving a point to? Will the child access Instagram and read her post?

Perhaps it's about the parents of the boy. But the father of the boy must know she wishes him well... they are in the same house together. Tell me then, what the point is.

Okay, then, maybe it's for the mother to know she's wishing him well. But is the mother in speaking terms with even the father of the boy, who is her husband? Is the mother in speaking terms with Rosy? They're at loggerheads!

So tell me, what the post is about then?
To sway public opinion, that is.

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Davesaves(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
SO HER HAPPINESS DOESN'T MATTER? SMH. MY DEAR AS LONG AS SHE IS HAPPY, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.
cococandy:

Funny enough she had nothing to be desperate about.
Drop dead gorgeous. She could have done better without him and that drama.
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Justkatty(f): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
otipoju:
I am waiting for Tontos response....before i comment
�����I pray she sees the post when she's happy
If not 3rd world war.
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Davesaves(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
MY SISTER OIL DEY YOUR HEAD.
freshvine:

Shut the fork up. Your baseless emotional tantrums is inconsequential and reprehensible.

Rosy Meuer has no business with Tonto Dike but her loyalty lies with her husband, Churchill Olakunle. If the husband wishes his Son happy birthday, Rosy doesn't require permission from Tonto to do same to her husband's First son who happens to be her stepson. After all she's not dragging custody with Tonto.

One thing is for Churchill to acknowledge his son with an estranged wife another is for Mauer to accept him into the family. Her acceptance is very important.

Tonto can continue playing drama, sensible ones cannot be consumed in her theatrics.
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Davesaves:
SO WHEN YOU CELEBRATE YOUR 1 YEAR OLD CHILD ON HIS/HER BIRTHDAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA, THE CHILD SEES IT? SOME OF UNA DE MAKE ME LAUGH WITH UNA MINDSET SOMETIMES. THIS YOUR TAKE IS TOTAL RUBBISH MY SISTER.

No. My 1 year old child will not see it.

But I'll be celebrating him because I have the right to as his mother. I have the right to post and display my child, and allow other people celebrate this child with me.

My brother, let's assume this your mention has annoyed me so much, and we begin exchanging words on this forum... and everyone even sees how we're disgracing ourselves.

Infact, you even found out I'm your ex who hurt you badly, and you're perhaps not over the hurt, and I'm flaunting the new man I left you for. The whole of Nairaland know our story.

We're not on speaking terms.

Then tomorrow, you get married, and have a baby... then I create a thread on Nairaland to celebrate your baby's 1 year birthday.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Shokoloko(f): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
blesdman:

What if the rules are meant to enslave u? Modify the rules. Same whites are trying to enforce homosexuality, and demonise polygamous relationships which was clearly not condemned. Religion is just a tool for control. If a marriage tends to destroy one, use common sense and choose between life and religion.
My brother, once you are able to modify the rules and print a new bible version, please let me know. grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Davesaves(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
I'M SORRY BUT THIS YOUR ANALOGY IS TOTALLY OFF POINT. IF YOU LIVE ME AND MOVE TO ANOTHER MAN, I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN BUT IN THIS CASE, SHE IS MARRIED TO THE FATHER OF THE BOY. SHE IS THE BOY'S STEP MOTHER. TWIST THIS ALL YOU WANT BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS..
PrimadonnaO:

No. My 1 year old child will not see it.

But I'll be celebrating him because I have the right to as his mother. I have the right to post and display my child, and allow other people celebrate this child with me.

Oga, let's assume this your mention has annoyed me so much, and we begin exchanging words on this forum... and everyone even sees how we're disgracing ourselves.

Infact, you even found out I'm your ex who hurt you badly, and you're perhaps not over the hurt, and I'm flaunting the new man I left you for. The whole Nairaland know our story.

We're not on speaking terms.

Then tomorrow, you get married, and have a baby... then I create a thread on Nairaland to celebrate your baby's 1 year birthday.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by NoToPile: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
salt1:
Lip service! Not a Tonto fan, but she should just leave the mother and son alone. Must she pray for him in public before God will answer?

It's eye service, she sef will collect, it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by descarado: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
cococandy:

Funny enough she had nothing to be desperate about.
Drop dead gorgeous. She could have done better without him and that drama.
Physical beauty don't keep a marriage or makes a man zip up.

Already, when rumours started spreading the man has a side chick, she said she don't mind sharing.
Crack and desperation. Not long I read that here. Yeah everybody loves sharing. She heavily criticised

Hence my comment.

Their life their business anyway.
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yea I saw when she said that too. Mmm
descarado:

Physical beauty don't keep a marriage or makes a man zip up.

Already, when rumours started spreading the man has a side chick, she said she don't mind sharing.
Crack and desperation. Not long I read that here. Yeah everybody loves sharing. She heavily criticised

Hence my comment.

Their life their business anyway.
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by NaBanga: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Rosey needs to stop. She was cheating with Churchill while he was married to Tonto. I don't normally support Tonto's behavior, but Rosey wants to provoke her. When she ends up in a boiling pot because of Tonto's rage, no one can say she didn't know what she was getting into. I will watch. angry

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Oracleforce: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
I'm seriously waiting for Tonto version. ...
She will definitely react to response directly or indirectly...

Tonto Dike and Churchill saga will keep resurfacing on social media till thy kingdom come.
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by OBUA12345: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Social media wahala.
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by ivili(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
nairalee:

It's like you've not been on nairaland of late. Someone will come up with the most annoying relationship story and still be asking for advice.

Just yesterday one whose girlfriend abandoned him throughout his time in prison came back to him after his release and he's asking us for advise.

Actually I have seen many silly ones asking for advice over stupid situations that requires common sense. You indeed are spot on my good man.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Muna4real(f): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
AFONJAPIG:

His mom. Any problem?

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Muna4real:

His mom. Any problem?
no problem
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by Collyno82(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Kingsley is it not a noun, and a noun is a name of a person, place or thing
Re: Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday by aswani(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
NaBanga:
Rosey needs to stop. She was cheating with Churchill while he was married to Tonto. I don't normally support Tonto's behavior, but Rosey wants to provoke her. When she ends up in a boiling pot because of Tonto's rage, no one can say she didn't know what she was getting into. I will watch. angry

Tonto's marraige ended not because of Rosy but because of Tonto.

Marraiges can survive cheating, if indeed it happened, they can't survive lack of respect for mother-in-law's and general toxicity.

Even if Rosy doesn't last long with Churchill, and I pray they do despite deluded Tonto followers, she will still be OK.

Tonto can't put anyone in boiling water, we all saw the way Uncle Kpopogri neutralised her acidity.

Well done to Rosy for rising above pettiness to wish the not a happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m / Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.