Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O (37917 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by sammysmiles(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Eaglesence: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Aftobeat artiste Burna Boy gifts his grandmother a hand bag which made her dance and sing his praise in appreciation.

She also replied that she knows Burna Boy's mum will beg to borrow the bag but she won't give her.

The family fun moment ended with her praising Burna Boy with lyrics from Yaba Buluku remix, "E fi le fun Burna, Odogwu you Bad o".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUGJAfY3Z0

The Joy of a mother.
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2022
We must learn to make our Parents happy at all time, especially our grannies. Their prayers could go a long way in uplifting us.
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Egein(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2022
The guy on the voice over should be beaten to pulp.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Iconicindaboski: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Lol they say if I refer and generate traffic I will earn, I want to know if it's true. Biko click to help me find out. � just 100 click guys..
Nice one

Click, refer and earn
https:///C37hB2PUSK
Generate traffic for the website and earn
#fuelscarcity
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by MufasaLion: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2022
slimmoney:
grandma wey still dey collect

angry
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by LogicBomb8: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2022
No matter what you do surround yourself with the love of family
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by lomprico(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Women and bags grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by BloomingDale(f): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Praise Jah I’m a TomBoy. Just sling my leather satchel across my chest and off I go.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Biafranodogwu55: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Everybody in burna's family circle has a little bit of the street in them

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Morenikeji090(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Lol lucky guy to have Yoruba blood inside him... Yoruba in this country we get mouth like die we are hella dope.. Yoruba rep I swear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Bigchristo: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Aftobeat artiste Burna Boy gifts his grandmother a hand bag which made her dance and sing his praise in appreciation.

She also replied that she knows Burna Boy's mum will beg to borrow the bag but she won't give her.

The family fun moment ended with her praising Burna Boy with lyrics from Yaba Buluku remix, "E fi le fun Burna, Odogwu you Bad o".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUGJAfY3Z0
Apart from the expensive bag I just spotted what grandma is wearing on her wrist it’s dripping
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Hawkler: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2022
Grandma dey eat well also takes her full diet supplement and constant check up.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Michaelbjune(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2022
slimmoney:
collect wetin

or na this type tongue

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Mooh247: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2022
Burna Boy and his slay family... Even Granma sef Na baller.. see blings on her neck, and her badass watch
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by lozanni(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Everybody in burna's family circle has a little bit of the street in them

It seems music and entertainment flair runs through the family. Most people in that industry always have links to the street.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by kmaster007: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Bag with dollars inside
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by nickyj19: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2022
slimmoney:
grin ur papa their, Waka shege
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by loadedvibes: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2022
Gifting family is just too sweet
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Emceekonami(m): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Ronaldo has been a beast since his young age. Watch his first hatrick in Manchester United colours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEaUcNKkYgE&t=6s
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2022
Awww, lol
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by seguno2: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Godada:

Touche.

Grandma looks good and well catered for.

The ambience of that room is lit.

Fùck poverty!

Been freaking rich is the shit.

Yes o, with taxes paid fully for overall quality of life for everyone to avoid grandma’s kidnap by unemployed hustlers trying to get freaking rich and fùck poverty. Not so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by deepwater(f): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Okunga:
Abeg make una tell whoever they make these video and talking behind with that their voice sucks. Sometimes it irritates me and stop watching..

Like the local one speaking at their Chioma dancing video … Cringe worthy

Wack bro!!

Just imagine this one voice on this Burna video!!! Totally tasteless

my broda help me ooo!
i cant stand that guy voice one bit
it annoys me all the effing time!!!
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lol lucky guy to have Yoruba blood inside him... Yoruba in this country we get mouth like die we are hella dope.. Yoruba rep I swear
Shut up, na pure rivers boy

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Drone95(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
What of the grandpa? Females will always be the receiving end either Old or young
Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Biafranodogwu55: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
lozanni:

It seems music and entertainment flair runs through the family. Most people in that industry always have links to the street.
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gifts His Grandma A Bag And She Replies Saying, Odogwu You Bad O by Morenikeji090(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Rivers boy of course we Yoruba don't chase people but people chase us... We don't give a damn Bleep... For ur song to go far in this nation you need to add Yoruba words into it... Take it or leave it...
Senomii:

Shut up, na pure rivers boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) / Shan George Celebrates Her 47th Birthday (photos) / Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.