Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

How Would You React to This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React to This (797 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React to This by tpm(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
Dude has a fiancee in a relationship over eight years now. His fiancee had just confessed to him that the baby they had in the early part of the relationship was not his, even though she had made him believed he was responsible. Dude after due consideration and deliberations has forgiven her and still planning their marriage which will take place in no time. But the issue now is that, the girl in question has refused to tell him who the true father of the baby is. According to him, the fiancee is confused of who's responsible, the pregnancy issue having came up at the time she was still teenager (18) . Now, when asked to name those she was moving out with as at the time she took in, she adamantly refused to give names, saying dude should go for a DNA test to even help her clarify her own fears. Good judges and counselors of NL, please help to suggest what you think would be your own reaction if you are in his shoes. He loves the girl so much and have gone far with her in every aspect of his life.
Re: How Would You React to This by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
Im leaving her straight away dude, I fear for future problem! sad sad
Re: How Would You React to This by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2011
she's being dishonest.
if i were him, i would not go through with the wedding.
Re: How Would You React to This by frank317: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2011
why in Gods name will a right thinkin man marry such a girl?
Re: How Would You React to This by MrWaters: 12:52am On Jun 26, 2011
Damn it! I don't get mixed up in such mess
Re: How Would You React to This by Mynd44: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2011
What is wrong with guys these days? I am shocked that he is even considering touching her with a pole
Re: How Would You React to This by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 29, 2011
@poster
as someone said earlier, the deceit is a big no no for most people but since your friend has forgiven her then there is no need to dwell on that.

regarding the issue of FINDING OUT WHO THE BABY DADDY is, i can fully understand this man. they need to figure out WHO the real father of this baby is and let him know that he is the father of this kid. . . . . . . . . . . . if he decides that he wants nothing to do with the kid then fair enough BUT let HIM make that call.

Also, the fact that she was deceitful is ONE thing but if she was doing it with his brotha (for example) then that would be unforgivable, so knowing WHO the baby  daddy is could be important. if this gal doesnt know who the father is (because she was fukcing multiple guys) then that would certainly show this man that this gal is a reform Sl.ut (notice that i wrote it with a capital S) and should be run from asap!

btw why should the dude go for DNA testing if she is sure he aint the father?! i dont get it. if there was any doubts/chance that he coud be the father then she should have made sure of that before saying that he wasnt the father.
Re: How Would You React to This by Odunharry(m): 4:16am On Jun 29, 2011
i go run o
Re: How Would You React to This by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2011
She is gonna have 123456789Ten kids for the guy to train and when the guy is abou 80yrs she's gonna drop the bomb AGAIN
Re: How Would You React to This by Nekai(f): 6:05am On Jun 29, 2011
lexodus:

She is gonna have 123456789Ten kids for the guy to train and when the guy is abou 80yrs she's gonna drop the bomb AGAIN
grin

What a woman!!! She should come clean. She has nothing to lose at this point, unless it's someone he knows. 8 years later I'm sure he doesn't care who the guy is, but he wants to know if she knows. He wants to know if the guy is aware and if they have had any secret meetings behind his back.
Re: How Would You React to This by kpolli(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
she is naksen's daughter
Re: How Would You React to This by proffmanue(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2011
the guy's is responsible for his own decision.
me i no go do

(1) (Reply)

If Only We Can Act Like Him! / Love Don’t Cost A Thing. / 5 Simple Techniques To Bring Back The Fun And Excitement With Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.