Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,364 members, 7,907,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Will K!ll Her And Eat Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will K!ll Her And Eat Her (658 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) / South Africa Artist Zodwa Wabantu Rub And Sm€ll Her Nkobi In A Public (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will K!ll Her And Eat Her by Ninhogreat22: 7:37am On Feb 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uqy_hpohYk

A Nigerian mother has threatened to k!ll and use her child for peppersoup on a live video after separating from her daughter’s father.

The lady identified as Osemwengie Rejoice, is alleged to have 6 children from 6 fathers.

Rejoice who lives in Toulouse, France, in a live video was seen cussing her daughter’s father, threatening to kill her, use her for peppersoup and also dump her at an undisclosed location.

The lady who separated from her baby daddy after discovering that he has a wife and kids in Nigeria, is said to be angry that her baby daddy left their daughter’s welfare/upkeep to her.

The lady is still active on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook.
Re: I Will K!ll Her And Eat Her by jaeyking(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Na wa oo
If dem arrest this one now
She go say na devil undecided undecided
Re: I Will K!ll Her And Eat Her by cherishmichael: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Things are really happening o.
Re: I Will K!ll Her And Eat Her by Lattop1(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Hoes everywhere
Re: I Will K!ll Her And Eat Her by phorget(m): 7:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Imagining opening her leg waaaaaaa! for 6 different dudes and giving birth to 6 children.
Re: I Will K!ll Her And Eat Her by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Suffering abroad, come back home...we still care.
Re: I Will K!ll Her And Eat Her by Truvelisback(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2022
The woman dey look for the L.C.M.

(1) (Reply)

An 18-year-old Girl, Ezeani Adanna Goodness, Who Was Abducted From The Front Of / I Was Robbed Last Night, I Thank God For My Life� / Should This Quit Notice Letter Be Considered Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.