Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Unexpected Emotions Chapter 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unexpected Emotions Chapter 1 (180 Views)

What's The Unexpected Sex You Have Had?and How Did It Happen / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Divided Emotions Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Emotions Chapter 1 by wizard777: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2022
Valerie was washing the dishes in the kitchen and suddenly her mom stopped her”

“Valerie what are you doing,you would be late for your interview,you have a whole two of interviews today and you are here washing dishes her mom scolded”

“But mom if i dont wash this dishes,who will wash it Valerie pouted”

“Me of course,what kind of question is that her mom asked”

“But mom … Valerie was cut short by her mom”

“No buts,go inside and get dressed Valerie’s mom said and took the sponge from her”

***Few minutes later”

“Valerie just got dressed and came downstairs”

“Mom am done Valerie screamed”

“Oh my ears, Valerie try to talk softly Valerie’s mom said”

“Ok mom,tell me how do i look Valerie asked”

“You look adorable wow,am sure when the ceo sees you,he will employ you ones Valerie’s mom said”

“Thanks mom ,i will drop Annabel on my way to the interview Valerie said as her and Annabel walked out of the house”

“Valerie dropped Annabel at school and went straight to the first place for the interview”

“Good morning mam Valerie greeted the secretary”

“Good morning how may i help you miss the secretary asked”

“I got a call yesterday and i was told to come for my interview today Valerie said”

“Oh are you miss Valerie clerk the secretary asked”

“Yes mam Valerie answered quickly”

“Sorry,the position that was supposed to be given to you has been taken by someone else the secretary said briefly”

“No mam,you can say that , you dont know how long have been looking for this job, please mam just give me another job Valerie cried” read more @ https://www.google.com/url?q=https://wizad.com.ng/1746-2/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwim1_bV94j2AhV8lf0HHS27DSMQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw3oixvomNM7RJJKAngkZeqx

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Upload Youtube Video On Nairaland / Relatives Who Only Like Friends And Hate Family But Live With Family / So Sad: Nigerian Big Boy Breaks Down In Tears Crying After A Lady He Sent 500k F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.