Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,530 members, 7,881,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) (820 Views)

Man Exchanges ₦‎300 Detergent For Food Worth ₦‎300 Over Naira Scarcity / 70 Shops Burnt In Alade Market Fire In Lagos / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) by Ebiragirl(f): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2022
As sighted on social media; a man named Salihu Adeiza Abdulazeez by Facebook profile have called out the company in charge of producing Good Mama detergent over fake products and bad quality materials.

This has gotten the attention of the audience as many have voiced to testify to the experience and few among all commend the product as one of their best so far.

Could this allegations be true?

See his post below:

Everybody should be aware of this detergent called GOOD MAMA... The so called detergent called GOOD MAMA has turn to BAD MAMA... I used it this morning see how it damage my hands, To this moment I can use ordinary water on my hands for now it very painful .. Please let the appropriate authority To address the situation before it get out of hands... See how it spoiled my hands, how about the clothes and Children... They don't care about humans health now those companies... Fake things everywhere.. May Almighty Allah guide and protect us always. Ameen Kun Fayakun.

Have you used Good Mama detergent before?

Share your opinions and your experience with us in the comment section below.

Source: https://www.abujabuzz.com.ng/2022/02/man-cried-out-as-good-mama-detergent.html?m=1

Re: Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) by melonsgroup: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2022
K
Re: Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) by Hero2t: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Probably fake
Re: Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) by Rabihe: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
U guys Shud be using quality stuffs at times na. Like Ariel soap
Re: Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) by 22o62021: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na good mama be the best that year for kaduna oo

E no Dey harsh like so klin
Re: Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) by pastie(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) by micronut(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Chai. Bad Market.

Meanwhile, guys, see small business you can start with small money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSEryIrg-18
Re: Man Cried Out As Good Mama Detergent Burnt His Fingers (photos) by afala06: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
my wife had the same ugly experience with the good turned bad mama detergent soap too.
guess it came from a bad mix i.e. chemical mixture and the quality department of the company should be asked serious questions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Exporting Foodstuffs From Nigeria To UK In 2023 / How To Withdraw Tiktok Earnings In Nigeria 2024 / Naira Increased To #1740 After Fg Block Binance Website On Nigeria Media Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.