Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Visa Agents Are Wicked - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Agents Are Wicked (760 Views)

The Dangers Of Using Travel/ Visa Agents / 5 Ways To Identify Fake Visa Agents And Avoid Being Scammed / Ways To Identify Fake Visa Agents And Avoid Being Scammed In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Agents Are Wicked by Euegene100001: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
I applied for turkish visa last year November 2021 got appointment , submitted and left to Edo. I was later called and told I wasn’t given by the agent about 2 weeks later. I feel bad picked myself up again and decided to apply again to another country when to take my passport today February 2022 and saw it was not denied but forwarded to turkish embassy for examination. I when to them and they told me to stay in abuja till evening . That i have the visa
Now if i did not go to abuja the visa would have expired on my hand . English people i nor sabi write english too much.
Re: Visa Agents Are Wicked by Mykelslim: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
You're lucky
Re: Visa Agents Are Wicked by ednut1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
What is this obsession with agents when information is free online

1 Like

Re: Visa Agents Are Wicked by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
I thought the visa agents are everything..so how can you get the informations online?
Re: Visa Agents Are Wicked by dasparrow: 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
I don't understand all this visa agent stories because I have never needed a travel or visa agent to get a visa and travel out of Nigeria. I think getting a visa has become extremely tough now in Nigeria hence these horror stories about visa agents.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travelling From Ibadan To Abuja By Peace Mass Transit / Uk Work Visa Refusal And Administrative Review Submitted / Which Courses In Canada Offer High Job Prospects For Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.