Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,944 members, 7,966,496 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:45 PM

Jj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jj (296 Views)

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jj by kidap: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Jjjj

Re: Jj by femi419: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
If I understand ThisDay clearly on this editorial of theirs, they don’t believe Rochas Okorocha indeed built any school for the underprivileged, hence why they rather tagged it as a claim by Rochas Okorocha himself.
Re: Jj by peter1805: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
ThisDay was being economical with the truth by saying in the editorial that Rochas Okorocha “claimed” to have built schools for the underprivileged. That even in the face of video evidences that have abound over the years on this matter, ThisDay could at best tag the milestone as achieved by Rochas Okorocha, as just mere claim, is rather how not to be fair in journalism practice and fairness in reportage is one of the hallmark of the essence of journalism. ThisDay can do better than this.
Re: Jj by jessica80: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
ThisDay is trying to be mischievous with facts as to saying that Rochas Okorocha “claimed” to have built schools for the underprivileged children. It is not merely a claim, it is a fact that can be verified if ThisDay agrees to be balanced in that editorial of its.
Re: Jj by auba123: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
It is clear that ThisDay is after something else against the person of Rochas aside just discussing presidential aspirants in this editorial. To set the records straight, it is not a matter of Rochas claiming to have built schools for the underprivileged. It is a fact.

femi419:
If I understand ThisDay clearly on this editorial of theirs, they don’t believe Rochas Okorocha indeed built any school for the underprivileged, hence why they rather tagged it as a claim by Rochas Okorocha himself.
Re: Jj by DaniellaP: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Well ThisDay should try and get their facts because I’m aware of Some schools Rochas built for the underprivileged are;

i. Rochas Foundation College, Jos: 2005.

ii. Rochas Foundation College, Kano: 13th September 2004.

iii. Rochas Foundation College, Zaria: 2017.

iv. Rochas Foundation College, Sokoto: 2017.

v. Rochas Foundation College, Ogboko: 2005.

vi. Rochas Foundation College, Owerri: 8th October 2001.

vii. Rochas Foundation College, Ibadan: 2005.

viii. Rochas Foundation Primary School, Ogboko: 3rd February 2009.

ix. Rochas Foundation College of Africa:

x. Rochas Foundation College, Adamawa: 2017.

xi. Rochas Foundation College, Bauchi: 2017.

xii. Rochas Foundation College, Enugu: 2017.

xiii. Rochas Foundation College, Calabar: 2021
Re: Jj by kemialex: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
I am personally aware of Rochas Foundation College, Jos; established in 2005. I am also aware of Rochas Foundation College, Sokoto; established in 2017. I am also aware of Rochas Foundation College, Enugu; established in 2017. I am also very much aware of Rochas Foundation College, Owerri; established on the 8th day of October 2001. These are of course to mention but a few of the many schools for the underprivileged children, that Rochas Okorocha established over the years. Those schools are still very active and functional till date

DaniellaP:
Well ThisDay should try and get their facts because I’m aware of Some schools Rochas built for the underprivileged are;

i. Rochas Foundation College, Jos: 2005.

ii. Rochas Foundation College, Kano: 13th September 2004.

iii. Rochas Foundation College, Zaria: 2017.

iv. Rochas Foundation College, Sokoto: 2017.

v. Rochas Foundation College, Ogboko: 2005.

vi. Rochas Foundation College, Owerri: 8th October 2001.

vii. Rochas Foundation College, Ibadan: 2005.

viii. Rochas Foundation Primary School, Ogboko: 3rd February 2009.

ix. Rochas Foundation College of Africa:

x. Rochas Foundation College, Adamawa: 2017.

xi. Rochas Foundation College, Bauchi: 2017.

xii. Rochas Foundation College, Enugu: 2017.

xiii. Rochas Foundation College, Calabar: 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Bad For Naija Delta, From Bad Leaders To Bad Users. / Anambra: Gov. Obiano Celebrates Media, presents New Bus To NUJ / We’ve Quietly Removed Electricity Subsidy, Fuel Subsidy To Follow – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.