Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook (84737 Views)

Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / 4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Boys Gang Rape Girl To Death In Sapele Hotel, Corpse Discovered After 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Digmygold: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:

If u said so

Thats what you insinuated with your dumb statement.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by TheRealOwner(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
biotechshola:

and what do you know about Islam ?

You want me to teach you??
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by biotechshola(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheRealOwner:

You want me to teach you??

Obviously not,..but what do you know?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by TheRealOwner(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
biotechshola:

Obviously not,..but what do you know?

A whole lot

I know about the prophet's childhood, marriages, his revelations, the companions, his rejection from and eventual return to Mecca, etc

About the religion, I know about the 5 pillars, the call to prayer, the Quran, the hadiths, the Hajj, etc

I also know about the history of the religion after Mohammed's death, the major branches and how they came about, etc
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by illicit(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Digmygold:

No u are just paranoid

Sorry if my post was insensitive tho

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Digmygold: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:

No u are just paranoid

Sorry if my post was insensitive tho

Very insensitive. Thats somebody's daughter.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Digmygold:

Very insensitive. Thats somebody's daughter.

I called them bad boys

I also said I didn't understand the murder

This is just a misunderstanding

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Digmygold: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:

I called them bad boys

I also said I didn't understand the murder

This is just a misunderstanding

Okay no wahala oo.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by zeuss: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Very, very high on JESUSWEED.
You would look for who to kill if you prophet's name was this boldly rubbished
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by zeuss: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Nah iam the true daughter of my mother !!!

Good morning

I like your type..... they don't care what men think and they never get married....they are never frustrated by loneliness best of is that they are always a heiress or stupendously rich sadly many hungry and unattractive women also think they can survive this zone... I am sure you are not on the league of hungry or unattractive....you go girl!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Candidlady: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2022
zeuss:

I like your type..... they don't care what men think and they never get married....they are never frustrated by loneliness best of is that they are always a heiress or stupendously rich sadly many hungry and unattractive women also think they can survive this zone... I am sure you are not on the league of hungry or unattractive....you go girl!!

Daughters of Hera are not hungry and unattractive....!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by zeuss: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by zeuss: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Daughters of Hera are not hungry and unattractive....!!!

You sound so immature when you say that rubbish.....how are u related to Hera? If we were Greek then your mother would be with in me other room doing my pleasure.....moreso Hera was a great advocate of marriage and lover of men....but we are not and so our wishes dnt count...What is your mother's name? Better be realistic and stop dreaming life and living is real.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by Candidlady: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
zeuss:

You sound so immature when you say that rubbish.....how are u related to Hera? If we were Greek then your mother would be with in me other room doing my pleasure.....moreso Hera was a great advocate of marriage and lover of men....but we are not and so our wishes dnt count...What is your mother's name? Better be realistic and stop dreaming life and living is real.

Coming from a dumbo whose Nick is "Zeus"

You should be the realistic one dummyTla

cheesy cheesy
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by biotechshola(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheRealOwner:

A whole lot

I know about the prophet's childhood, marriages, his revelations, the companions, his rejection from and eventual return to Mecca, etc

About the religion, I know about the 5 pillars, the call to prayer, the Quran, the hadiths, the Hajj, etc

I also know about the history of the religion after Mohammed's death, the major branches and how they came about, etc

Branches?? Sects you meant to say.. anyways, my question wasn't about the history of prophetic Mohammed or sects or pillars...What do you know about the religion of islam as relates to humanity and God??
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by TheRealOwner(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
biotechshola:

Branches?? Sects you meant to say.. anyways, my question wasn't about the history of prophetic Mohammed or sects or pillars...What do you know about the religion of islam as relates to humanity and God??

Islam is a religion that claims to be the final revelation from God to humanity through Jibril to Mohammed

Whereas it's simply a creation of a man in the 7th century who borrowed stories and religious beliefs and practices from the religions that already existed around him and was able to amass followers and believers through deceit, violence and conquest, in that order.

Incase you need evidence of this, read up on the following

Mohammed changing the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca

The Satanic Verses

The incorporation of the Kabba into Islam
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by biotechshola(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Islam is a religion that claims to be the final revelation from God to humanity through Jibril to Mohammed

Whereas it's simply a creation of a man in the 7th century who borrowed stories and religious beliefs and practices from the religions that already existed around him and was able to amass followers and believers through deceit, violence and conquest, in that order.

Incase you need evidence of this, read up on the following

Mohammed changing the direction of prayer from Jerusalem to Mecca

The Satanic Verses

The incorporation of the Kabba into Islam

Exactly what I expected you to say...And this has shown how ignorant you have decided to be perhaps due to hatred for Islam... Firstly, Islam didn't claim to be the final religion, Islam has been in existence right from the time of Adam, islam means submission and those who practise the religion are referred to a as Muslims which translates to people who submit their will to one and Only God..(Allaah) in Arabic.
On your claim about prophet Mohammed, to start with, he was not the founder of Islam, rather he was the last and final messenger or prophet of you like that was sent to humanity, and was given the final revelation (Quran) through the arc angel jibreel..All other prophets like Abraham,Moses,Jesus etc who came before him all worshipped One God, same as he, hence were all Muslims.
On the claim the he copied from existing religion or Scriptures, be informed that the man called Mohammad was unlettered and didn't put any of his revelations into writing, he committed everything to memory as he couldn't write, the writing was done by his companions. Also if he copied scriptures like you said, how come the earlier scientific claims in the Greek scriptures were later proven to be false while almost all the scientific claims in the Quran where proven to be correct??

On the claim that he borrowed beliefs and practises, kindly provide with evidence any religion on the surface of the earth that practise pure monotheism...also which of Islamic practises was copied and from which religion.
On the changing from Jerusalem to kaaba, be informed that at the early stages of his prophethood, he was commanded by Allaah to pray facing masjid Al aqsa in Jerusalem(still in existence) as it was the most sacred place at the time before the conquest of Mecca after which Allaah commanded him to pray facing the kaaba Mecca.
Do yourself some good by Reading from the right source whenever you want to study a subject matter irrespective of your mindset..this is very important.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook by davessales039(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2022
Digmygold:

No, you misinterpreted the comment.
Please go and read it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.