Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) (56769 Views)

Saka: The Test I Put My Wife, Olaide Oyetoro, Through Before Marriage / "Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide / Hafiz Oyetoro And Wife, Saidat Olaide Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2022
mybiz234:

Desperate Mofo. Two can play

You're the one desperate
Bye
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by oluadex99(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2022
kinibigdeal:

So speaking your local language means you are an illiterate? But speaking someone else language means you are advanced? How old are you?
U nail it

1 Like

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by mikhe2(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Darkseidxx:
See as she dy speak afonja
Bush woman
mental slavery na disease.. cos she dey speak her own language she be bush woman??. If a Chinese speak e own language u no go curse am.. man discover ur self and be proud of ur root

1 Like

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by CSTRR: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2022
That is why Yoruba women don't like dating outside their tribe.

It's not that they don't want to.

To dey speak English everyday dey hard them.

Na ngbatii ngbatii dey give them joy.

1 Like

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by abimic(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2022
Not entirely true, Many countries are still far far behind in Reinforcement Learning, Neural Networks, Robotics, and Automation. Surely there are some Jobs robotics and automation would take away totally which is even happening now.

1 Like

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2022
grin grin grin Lolzzz mumu in Nigeria is just starting.

gypsey:
Other Africans maybe but nigeria? No way!! they would still be building bags of rice pyramids and Buhari will be commissioning the rice pyramids. Country that cannot extract and produce her own natural resources, provide common electricity and wifi yet they jump straight to robotic waiters? grin grin an idea the US, UK, Germany and even the Chinese who made the robot wouldn't surscribe to.

The waiting economy in the US is huge, some waiters pays their rents through tips... there are no jobs in nigeria for humans yet a resturant in nigeria is using robot to serve food. It just doesn't make sense!

As i ve said, that robot will park up in few weeks and the restuarang will be back to human waiter
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Truth is, the future is here...

Just look around you and beyond; it doesn't take much in time to export the ways of the advanced nations to the third world...

One by one, our values and culture will evolve until our lives become empty! We aren't conscious of it now till it dawns on us...

We'll not only lose our jobs and livelihood, we'll also lose our religions, our marriages, our powers and thinking! How did I know?

Check it out:

Atheism and Scientology is growing higher than religion - many religious people left are in it for what they can get... And when there's nothing more for them? Your guess is as good as mine angry

Homosexuality is spreading like wildfire and the victim of this fire is marriage as we know it. For those nations who think they're impenetrable, it's only a question of time... Only people who do not interact in this age of connection can be saved... Just maybe sad

Many people today only think of how to make money doing nothing! This is why even teenagers who should be building up their future by learning want to already capture the future now! But the question is, if everyone gets money without working, who would do the work to provide for the luxury we all anticipate? We can't eat cash or cryptocurrency, we can't drive or sail or ride on cash, we can't be sheltered in cash... Before you argue this point, take a close introspective look around you!

And lastly, AI (Artificial Intelligence), as much as we may appreciate and celebrate it, is bad news for humanity!
It has reduced our mental capacity to exercise cerebral articulation... When the brain (which powers our entire human existence) goes lazy, then perhaps we should all envision the Apocalypse!

So, again I say the future is here!

1 Like

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by iswallker(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2022
Face like embalment - is this news

undecided
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by Shigabs(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpk7xvct-jU

People Will Be Jobless — Actress Olaide Oyedeji Says After A Robot Served Her Food At A Restaurant (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress, Olaide Oyedeji, has stated that technological advancement will make people lose their jobs in the future, IGBERETV reports. Nothing can ever replace humans here on earth, they will all rush to the new technology but, at the end of the day they will fall back to humans. Because humans control them.

Olaide Oyedeji who had a meal at a restaurant was shocked after the food was served to her at her table by a robot instead of a waiter or waitress that she is already used to.

Sharing the video on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaAGTnAFzeq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2022
The future can be different, if we define what is important in our future, its not bleak, its promising.

Its going to be an interesting story. It all depends on what we choose to write, being Africans, sometimes we're lazy, and too dependent on others, too fearful, unable to see in spectrum. The Apocalypses may be here, what are we going to do. Are we going to be repetitive or not, slavish or responsible, its up to us.

Awoleesu:
Truth is, the future is here...

Just look around you and beyond; it doesn't take much in time to export the ways of the advanced nations to the third world...

One by one, our values and culture will evolve until our lives become empty! We aren't conscious of it now till it dawns on us...

We'll not only lose our jobs and livelihood, we'll also lose our religions, our marriages, our powers and thinking! How did I know?

Check it out:

Atheism and Scientology is growing higher than religion - many religious people left are in it for what they can get... And when there's nothing more for them? Your guess is as good as mine angry

Homosexuality is spreading like wildfire and the victim of this fire is marriage as we know it. For those nations who think they're impenetrable, it's only a question of time... Only people who do not interact in this age of connection can be saved... Just maybe sad

Many people today only think of how to make money doing nothing! This is why even teenagers who should be building up their future by learning want to already capture the future now! But the question is, if everyone gets money without working, who would do the work to provide for the luxury we all anticipate? We can't eat cash or cryptocurrency, we can drive or sail or ride on cash, we can't be sheltered in cash... Before you argue this point, take a close introspective look around you!

And lastly, AI (Artificial Intelligence), as much as we may appreciate and celebrate it, is bad news for humanity!
It has reduced our mental capacity to exercise cerebral articulation... When the brain (which powers our entire human existence) goes lazy, then perhaps we should all envision the Apocalypse!

So, again I say the future is here!
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by pocohantas(f): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Tallesty1:
Nobody should trust Nigeria ATM abeg.

Zenith ATM dispensed fake 1k note to me on Wednesday

Hmmmm!
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2022
SeriouslySense:
The future can be different, if we define what is important in our future, its not bleak, its promising.

Its going to be an interesting story. It all depends on what we choose to write, being Africans, sometimes we're lazy, and too dependent on others, too fearful, unable to see in spectrum. The Apocalypses may be here, what are we going to do. Are we going to be repetitive or not, slavish or responsible, its up to us.

Sadly, the majority do not have this mindset of yours...

Like you duly noted: lazy, over dependent and slavish... The cure for this mentality is as illusive as cure for HIV/AIDS...

1 Like

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Why English kon hard for the babe to speak.....

Because Yoruba is harder for the English man to speak.
Say NO to brain colonization.

1 Like

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by fitinwell: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpk7xvct-jU

People Will Be Jobless — Actress Olaide Oyedeji Says After A Robot Served Her Food At A Restaurant (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress, Olaide Oyedeji, has stated that technological advancement will make people lose their jobs in the future, IGBERETV reports.

Olaide Oyedeji who had a meal at a restaurant was shocked after the food was served to her at her table by a robot instead of a waiter or waitress that she is already used to.

Sharing the video on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaAGTnAFzeq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Not in my Country...

We don't have what it takes to Sustain the Robot...
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Because Yoruba is harder for the English man to speak.
Say NO to brain colonization.

Wetin I for tell you sef,
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by Rebuke: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Bush woman

Stop it! There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. I am not Yoruba but I love people being themselves, she did it her own way.

And I must confess I personally haven't seen such invention before.....this is my first time of seeing it and seeing it here, I have just upgraded my knowledge in a way.

Can we just always not be too bitter? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by EmmaLege: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2022
this woman face na horror o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by omolayomi06: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Darkseidxx post=110340534]See as she dy speak afonja
Bush woman,when she is not a bastard. every where I go I will be proud of my heritage.
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by mybiz234: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2022
Darkseidxx:

You're the one desperate
Bye

Lolz. Two can play
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by endallinfection: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Bush woman
I love that afonja language no be Small ....What a Marvelous Woman ...
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2022
cheesy
mymadam:
Abeg, sorry o. Which one b d actress and which one b d robot? tongue

Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by LegacyB: 11:04am On Feb 19, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Bush woman
Have value for yourself and your heritage. English is not your mother tongue.Stop your slave mentality this is post colonial era.....African Languages are not Bush Language. Especially when used in a deteriorating context.
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by frog12: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2022
this woman should be careful of EATING too much !

hahahahahahahaha
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by Obasempiree(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2022
If you are reading this learn a tech skill before its too late if you dnt have one, there are non coding fields if coding is not your thing, this is the future right there
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by pheelhip(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2022
anonimi:

How will we be a part of the future is technology if we don’t have every child in free government schools?
Why have we failed ourselves in this foundational regard

You didn't get my point
I owe you no explanation
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by olaiyaO: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Does speaking English multiply the money in pocket?
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by watersideboys: 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Is that why you snap her picture with all that plenty make up? Mschewww
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

The one wey she dey speak na her native language, English na another set of people native language.
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fat women and food is a better love story than Twilight. Robots are still limited in what they can cook. For now they are limited to stir fry menus. Humans are still very much useful in cooking because a human can make twenty variations of the same meal while a robot makes one perfect style. Perfect gets boring very fast.
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Automation won't render people jobless.

You can't keep on preserving idle brain.

It will only force you to work with your brain cause automatic instruments also need maintenance.

What will just happen is that less work, more pay, and greater effectiveness.

People should stop encouraging their kids to learn how to do menial works that robot will soon replace, but to go to school and study instead, if they want a place for them in the future.
I mean "Study", not learning to get a certificate, we are slowly entry a world where competency becomes essential, not merit. A world where fools will never be able to thrive.
Re: Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flavour Arrives Media House In Ghana In Rolls Royce Car(pics / Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.