Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,797 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? (2102 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by Ranoscky(m): 3:46am On Jun 26, 2011
A friend of mine aproached a gal, and the gal told him that she just ended up a relationship with her boyfriend, and she's NOT in a hurry to jump into another. But whenever she is ready, my friend wil deffinitely be the next guy cos she likes him soo much! On a very good day, my friend introduced her to one of his friend. Long story short, this gal started sleepin with my friend's friend, but keep denyin it, even after my friend's friend has already confessed it. Now, this gal said she is ready to be in a relationship and wants that my friend to be her man. What do you guys think about it?. . .SHOULD HE DATE HER, OR BONE HER SIDE AND MOVE ON?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by born2boink(m): 6:19am On Jun 26, 2011
Sad this happened to U. do not dull yourself guy, lol girls are mad
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by pleep(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2011
Hmm. . . That's hard. Ask yourself do you have a future with a girl who boned your friend that suddenly?
If you say no Then you only want her for sex.

If that's the reason you want her I suggest you forget all the bs and hit it an quit it!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by ismaeel86(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2011
Poster, i think u are d one dulling yourself, after your friend's friend have bleeped the girl, it is now your turn to bleep her too. I know girls like that, they are just like a calabash of palm wine. just pass it around the circle.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by omega25red(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2011
how about having the girl and the friend in the room so they can confront each other that way the truth comes out and move on from there
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by phoenix33: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
guy! you dey doll ur self naa, that gurl na shoofree, make you too take ur own share from her since you too na friend to ur friend. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by HotieTima(f): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin coz they act like that
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by ismaeel86(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2011
^^ hot legs, u look stunning.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by MsPotato(f): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2011
Ranoscky:

A friend of mine aproached a gal, and the gal told him that she just ended up a relationship with her boyfriend, and she's NOT in a hurry to jump into another. But whenever she is ready, my friend wil deffinitely be the next guy cos she likes him soo much! On a very good day, my friend introduced her to one of his friend. Long story short, this gal started sleepin with my friend's friend, but keep denyin it, even after my friend's friend has already confessed it. Now, this gal said she is ready to be in a relationship and wants that my friend to be her man. What do you guys think about it?. . .SHOULD HE DATE HER, OR BONE HER SIDE AND MOVE ON?

He should bone her side and move on.

I think she is just trying to expand her horizons and seek opportunities like say if this guy dont work, than the other guy would work but hey! most guys do it more often anyways so why dull yourself? wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by Kadata(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2011
You wan swallow panadol for person headache- na wa o o o o
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by 49cents(m): 5:01am On Jul 03, 2011
The girl is a slut simple
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by iice(f): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2011
Because some men are fools. Just as some women are too.
Even birds sometimes. And mammals too.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by Mynd44: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2011
Go in, hit it, dust yourself and keep walking. Noting else
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
give me her phone number. Just kidding, But seriously, what if she is saying the trueth?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by 190: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2011
SMH - Ashawo don take style many for Nigerian now oo

Make i quick book ticket grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by tashanja(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2011
ismaeel86:

Poster, i think u are d one dulling yourself, after your friend's friend have bleeped the girl, it is now your turn to bleep her too. I know girls like that, they are just like a calabash of palm wine. just pass it around the circle.

WORD! cool
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by tellwisdom: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2011
I fear, you your friend dont regret keeping her
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by Rocktation(f): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
And while some girls may think guys to be fools, some also think of them as great liars. How very trusting are you of that friend of your friend's word, huh? You know how it is with you guys. Almost always dainting some chick's rep, to feed your ego and deceive your fellow gang members into believing that you're Mr. Macho.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
ismaeel86:

grin grin the girl na EMU EGURO,

@ OP, ur frnd na dolapo, still askin stupid questn if he shld date her or not, either she free the girl or straff her make she carry waka undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by MrsChima(f): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
Because some guys are fools. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by horny4u(f): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2011
I think your friend is a vindictive b.as.tard. Have him confront the babe. I really think ur friend is lying.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by Ranoscky(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2011
^ Thaz harsh, gal.

Why call him ba$tard?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Think That We Guys Are Fools? by snthesis(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2011
chop and leave tongue

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Who Marry Poor Men Have Regrets While Seeing Others Who Marry Rich Men? / 7 Signs She Is Interested In You / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.